The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalls was just saying No WE dont because he doesnt want to be included in the We part. YOU can! :)

I was saying no because it's stupid! haha

I think they are hilarious....

The FFA is investigating a Frontier Airlines flight crew for doing a Harlem Shake video in one of their planes.

REALLY?!?! Don't they have better things to be doing. The FFA or the flight crew either one...

The FFA is investigating a Frontier Airlines flight crew for doing a Harlem Shake video in one of their planes.

REALLY?!?! Don't they have better things to be doing. The FFA or the flight crew either one...

FAA. FFA and FAA are waaaaaaaaaaay different things. Hahahaha

It could be a conspiracy with the 4H though, you never know.

It could be a conspiracy with the 4H though, you never know.

I was always highly suspect of the going on of 4H when I was in it as a kid. :alien:

Whoops... Farmers don't like the harlem shake or airplanes, I guess.

Whoops... Farmers don't like the harlem shake or airplanes, I guess.

That's true. My girlfriend is a farmer and won't get on a plane and has no idea what a Harlem Shake is. She'd probably think it was something you'd order at McDonalds.

That's true. My girlfriend is a farmer and won't get on a plane and has no idea what a Harlem Shake is. She'd probably think it was something you'd order at MizzacDizzonalds.

FIFY:D

Eating lunch, getting ready to leave, bam guy with a mullet. It was crazy.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

@RorsWisdomTooth might have been the shortest lived Twitter account ever.

#policed

I'll have to check this out.

It was from like 2 years ago, when the Bronx Zoo had a cobra on the loose. It was funny. He was always talking about where he was and what he was doing. Just rubbing it in. There was another one like a year later of an emu or something that had escaped from another zoo or something.

It was from like 2 years ago, when the Bronx Zoo had a cobra on the loose. It was funny. He was always talking about where he was and what he was doing. Just rubbing it in. There was another one like a year later of an emu or something that had escaped from another zoo or something.

I don't know why, but every time I hear the word Cobra, all I can think about is wanting to watch Dodgeball!!!

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and... Dodge.

I don't know why, but every time I hear the word Cobra, all I can think about is wanting to watch Dodgeball!!!

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and... Dodge.

Tell me you do the little dance-thing Stiller does too.

(I do..... HA!)

You just made my day.

I must watch that tonight now. Must.

You just made my day.

I must watch that tonight now. Must.

I would, but I'm going to watch Jack, the Giant Slayer!

4ymygybu.jpg

Need a date?

Anthony Kim looks like he gained some weight.

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back