The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that weather, I wish I was able to go up there with her this week. lol

I'm hoping I get accepted at a grad school up there, the weather is fantastic up there.

Where are you looking to get into?

Where are you looking to get into?

anywhere really, I'm looking at UT health center in San Antonio, UT austin so far, I'm looking at other stuff up there too

White death has arrived again! 6-10 of the crap by morning

Just spent the last however many hours watching the last Twilight movie with my wife. I've been part of stupid ventures in my day but why anyone paid money to see this movie is beyond me.

Just spent the last however many hours watching the last Twilight movie with my wife. I've been part of stupid ventures in my day but why anyone paid money to see this movie is beyond me.

Kelly knows those flicks are movies for her days off and while I am at work. I'm not trying to watch that hot mess.

Kelly knows those flicks are movies for her days off and while I am at work. I'm not trying to watch that hot mess.

Normally I wouldn't either but I was lured in by the smell of home cooking & baked goods.

Snow. 4-8 inches. It's almost Easter.

I'm supposed to golf next Friday..come on now mother nature! Don't ruin our annual Good Friday gathering.

Snow. 4-8 inches. It's almost Easter.

I'm supposed to golf next Friday..come on now mother nature! Don't ruin our annual Good Friday gathering.

Dude, it was supposed to have started by now. We'll probably get 2 inches.

Dude, it was supposed to have started by now. We'll probably get 2 inches.

The radar doesn't look particularly friendly, haha. Weather Channel is saying 2 AM now.

Maybe my class will get cancelled tomorrow night.

But, still, I want to play Friday!!! We're supposed to be playing a course I've never played before.

The radar doesn't look particularly friendly, haha. Weather Channel is saying 2 AM now.

Maybe my class will get cancelled tomorrow night.

But, still, I want to play Friday!!! We're supposed to be playing a course I've never played before.

Are any courses around here even open yet? I'm gonna have to deal with the cold to test the X-Hot hybrid when that comes!

We had initial predictions of about 6" and got over 12"

Are any courses around here even open yet? I'm gonna have to deal with the cold to test the X-Hot hybrid when that comes!

Yeah, I think most have been open at least a day here and there. I know the courses were packed that one random Sunday we had that was like 75 and sunny.

They booked 4 sets of tee times for us Friday so I think they were hoping to be open, haha. It's going to be cold but I'll brave it to get out there.

Yeah, I think most have been open at least a day here and there. I know the courses were packed that one random Sunday we had that was like 75 and sunny.

They booked 4 sets of tee times for us Friday so I think they were hoping to be open, haha. It's going to be cold but I'll brave it to get out there.

Only downside is nobody has cut grass anywhere haha.

Only downside is nobody has cut grass anywhere haha.

Haha well I can live with that.

At least the tail end of the ten day forecast looks reasonable.

I want some 50's dammit!

You and me both, dude. I seriously think I golfed 10+ times last March.

I want to get my first round in before I go to Georgia in a few weeks.

You and me both, dude. I seriously think I golfed 10+ times last March.

I want to get my first round in before I go to Georgia in a few weeks.

I feel bad for my partner in AC because I'll be awful.

We had initial predictions of about 6" and got over 12"

Glad y'all got it instead of us. I think we might have ended up at about 4" or so, but it's supposed to continue through tomorrow, so we'll see.

Glad y'all got it instead of us. I think we might have ended up at about 4" or so, but it's supposed to continue through tomorrow, so we'll see.

It's the exact opposite of the last round that buried you guys out west. This one stalled out over us, it's been snowing solid since very early this morning and still going.

Ugh, I'm sick, I hate being sick!!

I feel bad for my partner in AC because I'll be awful.

We're playing Harbour Town down there, haha. I might shoot a 400.

I've been trying to make it to the golf dome. I went and hit some balls in my backyard earlier today and was mildly encouraged.

This winter has helped me solidify my list of places never to live.

We're playing Harbour Town down there, haha. I might shoot a 400.

I've been trying to make it to the golf dome. I went and hit some balls in my backyard earlier today and was mildly encouraged.

I'm probably going to head out there this weekend to hit the Covert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back