The Official THP Teaser Thread

The Official THP Teaser Thread

THP will have a full schedule of events in 2016 including some that are so over the top outrageous that golfers will be talking about them for years.

Time will tell on locations, but some great stuff coming up for Albatross Club members all around the US.
Josh dropped this tease, I can't wait to see what the schedule looks like for 2016!!!

Last edited:
Josh dropped this tease, I can't wait to see what the schedule looks like for 2013!!!

Go big or go home. You will certainly see events that give golfers something they can't get anywhere else and exclusive behind the scenes access for a lucky few.

Go big or go home. You will certainly see events that give golfers something they can't get anywhere else and exclusive behind the scenes access for a lucky few.
This sounds amazing!!!

Josh dropped this tease, I can't wait to see what the schedule looks like for 2013!!!

Couldn't you just go back through the 2013 event threads to see what they did? :alien:

Even with what little we know about 2016 -

Club Clash
#TheCup
Regional Rivalry - OH v MI
WS event
ProjectX event
Vegas event
(Assuming) The Grandaddy

That is an impressive line up. And I am certain that I am missing some events that have been announced.

Looking forward to see what happens - I am sure it will be great!!

Even with what little we know about 2016 -

Club Clash
#TheCup
Regional Rivalry - OH v MI
WS event
ProjectX event
Vegas event
(Assuming) The Grandaddy

That is an impressive line up. And I am certain that I am missing some events that have been announced.

Looking forward to see what happens - I am sure it will be great!!
#TheGauntlet will return!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know some will scoff and call it hyping, but you nailed it, this year is all about giving regular people/golfers something that absolutely CANNOT be gotten elsewhere or on one's own.

The game keeps changing, and always for the better. THP will NEVER stop evolving and improving for the people.

I know some will scoff and call it hyping, but you nailed it, this year is all about giving regular people/golfers something that absolutely CANNOT be gotten elsewhere or on one's own.

The game keeps changing, and always for the better. THP will NEVER stop evolving and improving for the people.

No hype here. Just plain fact. And it will basically be every event.

2016 will be huge. I think people after really going to enjoy what they see.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Man and that right there is what keeps them coming back for more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pure truth.

Definitely not the same ole same ole which is already tremendous, this, is a whole new level.

This is pure truth.

Definitely not the same ole same ole which is already tremendous, this, is a whole new level.
Well THPs same ole same ole has been pretty d*mn good so I can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2016.

Sounds like we are in store for a heck of a 2016!

Man and that right there is what keeps them coming back for more!!!

You got that right man, I can only speak for me, but THP is truly a special place, and it's evolutions like this that keep me coming back for more!

I'm a trusting dude, but go ahead and spill a little of the goodness! And yes I'm aware that I set you up! Let the spoiler hilarity begin.

How about some spoilers?

Spoiler
There will be events

Spoiler
There will be OEMS

Spoiler
There will be swag

Spoiler
There will be THPers having the time of their life

How about some spoilers?

Spoiler
There will be events

Spoiler
There will be OEMS

Spoiler
There will be swag

Spoiler

I clicked everyone one of those, even AFTER realizing I probably didn't need to.

You really DO "Hate Everyone" don't you? lol

How about some spoilers?

Spoiler
There will be events

Spoiler
There will be OEMS

Spoiler
There will be swag

Spoiler

you must be new! I expected more creativity.

Who knows what this means for 2016, but I can't wait to hear more about what THP and Bstone have planned for next year!!!

Who knows what this means for 2016, but I can't wait to hear more about what THP and Bstone have planned for next year!!!
Love seeing Bridgestone back in the fold. They have been great and make some amazing products

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I absolutely am thrilled at the magic that Bridgestone and THP come up with

Always excited to see Bridgestone come up with something for us. I'm always interested in what they have to offer.

Glad to see Bridgestone is still going to be involved w THP in 2016! Makes me happy!

Back