The pen that writes forever ...

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Handicap
... and probably costs a fortune.

Looks like a cool pen, and I would love to own one (most expensive pen I have is a Monteblanc ballpoint I received as a graduation gift). But like this article says, the fountain pens from this company run about 1,500 Euros, so no telling what this "forever pen" will cost.

Last edited:

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
Can't see myself paying more than a couple bucks for a PACK of pens lol. I lose them

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Can't see myself paying more than a couple bucks for a PACK of pens lol. I lose them
Heck, I can't even write in pen I mess up so much, gotta use erasable ones.

checkered

The Shogun of Harlem
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
I would love to have a pen like that, but it's gotta be hella way too spendy. Very cool though.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Pretty neat that technology has moved this far. Inkless pen, wonder how it works!

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Handicap
I quit buying nice pens because they'd disappear. Then I found a couple of them that my wife had "put away"......

While I won't buy one because of the expense, I am interested to see how it works and how/if that technology trickles down.

mmaynard11

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do people still use writing utensils? Jk. If it's more then 5.99 for a pack of 10, I'm not buying.

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
The link to the one mentioned in the article http://www.vat19.com/dvds/the-inkless-metal-pen.cfm is less than $30, I might be willing to spend that but probably not when so many salesmen gave me so many pens while I was working they should last me all the way through my retirement.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in