The Perfect Sandwich?

I had never heard of this before... now I must have it!!!
It's pretty much everywhere in Chicago. Let me know if you can't find any there. I'll send you a jar.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm trying that this weekend. It sounds delicious.

Think they used Honey mustard on it..... might get the ingredients make one this weekend.

Smoked Turkey Club.

Yum

Fresh soft Rye
Honey maple turkey slice super thin
Cooper Sharpe Cheese
Chipped Honey Ham
Applewood smoke bacon
Tomato very thinly sliced
Splash of balsamic vinegar
Fresh cracked pepper
and maybe most important Miracle Whip with a touch of spicy mustard.

Jewish Pickles on the side

Less is more.

Hot pastrami, hand cut on fresh rye bread and a hint of deli mustard. Cole slaw, pickles and Dr. Brown's black cherry on the side.

I don't know how long it's been and that may be why it was so good but my daughter made me a classic skippy creamy and welches grape jelly the other day and it was amazing... now i'm glad I caved and bought the jelly

I make an egg salad sandwich. Chopped eggs, chopped fine celery & pickles, mix it up with a little mustard and more mayonnaise. Spread it between white bread, or sourdough, add lettuce and enjoy.

My wife makes a sandwich which is similar to a grilled cheese sandwich

buttered outside of each piece of bread
Local maple syrup spread on the inside of each piece of bread
Deli honey ham
Cheddar & provolone cheese

Cooked in a frying pan.. It's delicious

Bacon. HP sauce!

tough to beat a good turkey club. it's got it all, it's a HUGE blt with turkey. YUUUMMM

The perfect one for me is one with a bacon!

Last edited:
tough to beat a good turkey club. it's got it all, it's a HUGE blt with turkey. YUUUMMM
The restaurant at my golf club makes an awesome bacon turkey club, it's my go-to almost every time we go in after a round. It's big enough that two people with appetites less voracious than mine could easily split it. The servers usually ask "Do you need a menu, or do you want the turkey bacon club on sourdough?". :D

Grilled chicken thighs with some kinda sw spices and heated some wraps, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, montery jack. (Ate the jalepeno jack yesterday.)
It was a good lunch the last couple of days. (y)

* Patty Melt *

Griddled 6oz Patty of Chuck, Short Rib & Brisket
White American Cheese
Caramelized Sweet Onion
1000 Island w/Dill Relish
Griddled Marbled Rye w/Clarified Butter

w/Kettle Cooked Kosher Salted Chips, Dill Pickle Spear and a Cherry Coke!

Back