We’re meeting with a Rover tomorrow to hopefully get Luna and Cheyenne set up for boarding. Really hoping it goes well, I’m super stressed about it.

We’re meeting with a Rover tomorrow to hopefully get Luna and Cheyenne set up for boarding. Really hoping it goes well, I’m super stressed about it.
We've had a lot of good experiences with Rover

We've had a lot of good experiences with Rover
It’s awesome! I never want to send my pets to a kennel again. These pups require some special attention, so we need to find someone willing to put up with them :confused:

It’s awesome! I never want to send my pets to a kennel again. These pups require some special attention, so we need to find someone willing to put up with them :confused:
Ahh ok. That's the only area we struck out recently needing to find someone to watch our puppy, who needs constant attention. Couldn't find anyone.

We have had our puppy for about 8 months... She is driving me nuts.. lol She is not a bad dog but barks a decent amount and is just always in your face.. My kids think I hate her. Which isnt true, but I will admit I have a low tolerance.

My wife has 2 small dogs. They bark, whine, and follow her everywhere. She tells me to stop saying that they are "her" dogs. I did not want them but she did. I am more of a large breed dog person.

My wife has 2 small dogs. They bark, whine, and follow her everywhere. She tells me to stop saying that they are "her" dogs. I did not want them but she did. I am more of a large breed dog person.
I love large breeds too. When we got Vader we thought he was a Great Dane/mastiff mix. Turns out he’s a Great Dane/black lab mix. I was so excited to have a 200lb dog 🤣 he’s only 100lbs, not even close to what we thought he’d be. I love him though, he’s my big baby.

This seems accurate lol

I love large breeds too. When we got Vader we thought he was a Great Dane/mastiff mix. Turns out he’s a Great Dane/black lab mix. I was so excited to have a 200lb dog 🤣 he’s only 100lbs, not even close to what we thought he’d be. I love him though, he’s my big baby.
Could be worse… my neighbors thought they adopted a Rottweiler and he ended up being a 40lb mutt. Then they adopted a Rhodesian Ridgeback that ended up being a 30lb mutt 😂

Could be worse… my neighbors thought they adopted a Rottweiler and he ended up being a 40lb mutt. Then they adopted a Rhodesian Ridgeback that ended up being a 30lb mutt 😂
That is hilarious!!!

That is hilarious!!!
It’s amazing and so funny to hear them tell the story. They really do look like mini versions of the full thing :LOL:

Human beds, cat beds, dog beds, upholstered furniture… nope, I’ll lay on the cables behind the TV 🤦‍♂️

1658512217718.jpeg

20220723_090627.jpg

Looks like Gizmo is just opting out of this day. :LOL:

I get it dude. It's a million degrees out there. No need to stick your tongue out at me about how you don't have to mow the yard though.

Last edited:
We have had our puppy for about 8 months... She is driving me nuts.. lol She is not a bad dog but barks a decent amount and is just always in your face.. My kids think I hate her. Which isnt true, but I will admit I have a low tolerance.
She gonna be in your face forever! Mission in life is probably to make you love her. Lol. And you will.

D71AB54C-D6AD-4A70-B465-660AFB68784D.jpeg
Abby’s worn out after a trip to the vet

1E0581EC-C39E-4CCF-9AE2-D695124E4314.jpeg

Trying to change the bedding in the spare room and little Lemmy wants to help 😂

I like this soft cone better …
28503D92-A395-4FFE-AEBC-EF93F1A88461.jpeg

… but I’m still ashamed.
27614C9C-A50E-44E0-B1D8-50CFA5BBDC47.jpeg

YIPPEE!! A cone break!!!

D71CE48B-301A-442F-B300-CBB31DAC6BEA.jpeg

Back