The Playoffs: 2019 THP Fantasy Football

Still a couple points to go, but looks like 50 Shades of Grey is going to win League 2 Championship.

Congrats to @PatsFan.

Congrats mmaynard11 for winning league #1! Nice job!

4 points away!
631706a8e502f46e6dd44c17a697f734.jpg

Would 72 pts be a 2019 record low championship winning score? haha

So many injuries and issues this late in the season, and on a 16 team league all the backups are usually taken so really just crossing fingers and hoping for many people

My 2 rbs (Henry and McCoy) both rules out, and minimal points elsewhere, so went from 2nd (couldve won champ if i didn't have bonehead gm move last week) to 4th. Great season in league 2 tho!

4 points away!
631706a8e502f46e6dd44c17a697f734.jpg
I honestly woke up thinking I was going to be announcing you the champion but will have to wait for tonight. This is the lowest point total for my team this season. Unfortunate to have Dalvin Cook not play and then multiple players in my lineup go out with concussions /injuries.. Bad timing but it's been a heck of a fun season!!

Would 72 pts be a 2019 record low championship winning score? haha

So many injuries and issues this late in the season, and on a 16 team league all the backups are usually taken so really just crossing fingers and hoping for many people

My 2 rbs (Henry and McCoy) both rules out, and minimal points elsewhere, so went from 2nd (couldve won champ if i didn't have bonehead gm move last week) to 4th. Great season in league 2 tho!

Well @PatsFan must have a lucky horseshoe somewhere because he won a game week 12 while the rest of us were trying to make the playoffs with 57 points so....yeah haha

Well @PatsFan must have a lucky horseshoe somewhere because he won a game week 12 while the rest of us were trying to make the playoffs with 57 points so....yeah haha
That was the week my kicker out performed Rodgers!

Still need 4 points and stranger things have happened!
Strange season with lots of injuries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lol

My team chose the perfect week to sh!t the bed. Congrats to my competition in league 4. My team name made perfect sense after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me as shocked... I really thought my team would get drubbed by yours! McCaffrey bailed my butt out down the stretch. On any given week I’d take most of your team over most of mine...

Count me as shocked... I really thought my team would get drubbed by yours! McCaffrey bailed my butt out down the stretch. On any given week I’d take most of your team over most of mine...

I woke up confident I had it. Then it was like everyone didn’t wanna play. TE went down with an injury. I went back and forth on playing Shepherd and I should have.

Down by 10 and I have A Jone M Boone and Minnesota Vikings (said in the lyrical prose of that song that’s popular right now) Defens

hope I can close that gap

shot my self in the foot in another league left points on the bench -only up by 7/8 and they have IDP superstar B Martinez from GB

I woke up confident I had it. Then it was like everyone didn’t wanna play. TE went down with an injury. I went back and forth on playing Shepherd and I should have.

Agreed.... I think this was the first week everyone on my team contributed a decent number of points outside of Prescott. I wavered between the Ravens/Bucs defense and somehow the Bucs balled out ...fortunately my poor decision there didn’t cost me. The last minute change to Lewis was fortunate. I had no idea Henry was injured to the point of being inactive. In your defense, Wideout is such a hard position to judge... Edelman let me down a few times this year including logging a single point last week against the Bengals.

I also had a tough choice because I have some of your team in my other league. Which I’m slated to win currently. So the year isn’t a total loss. These past two weeks have been touch because roster matchups in my two leagues cause bipolar disorder. Want to guys to play good in one league or the other but not against me.

Oh well. Bowling tonight and I’m gonna get drunk and hope for a 45 point night for an upset come back. But I’m not holding my breathe. Or my liquor.

Man, I was really feeling like I didn't have a chance with how Sanders has been playing all season and losing Cook for tonight so I put together a last ditch effort on my RB stable and let it ride. Had a family get together yesterday so my wife took my phone at noon and didn't give it back till 8 when we left so I had no idea how my team did, have to say I was surprised I was winning. Now if Boone can not score 47 or more points tonight I will be fine. ?

Lets go DIGGS!!!! It's still not over folks.

Great season all. League 2 was definitely a ton of fun. Trades everywhere. Most the league had a shot to get to the playoffs until the end. Just a ton of fun. Can't wait for next year.

Great season all. League 2 was definitely a ton of fun. Trades everywhere. Most the league had a shot to get to the playoffs until the end. Just a ton of fun. Can't wait for next year.
League 2 was awesome. I'm goin to sweat these last 3.5 points from Diggs.

League 2 was awesome. I'm goin to sweat these last 3.5 points from Diggs.

There is that victory catch!!!

1fbed24b33f8557ab9221d30870feba2.png

Congrats @PatsFan.. League 2 champ! It was a great season!!
Thank you! Just one of those lucky seasons where everything broke right for me.

Last year I had the best team ever assembled and they all had their worst week of the year all at the same time in the playoffs.

If there was ever a FF league that I wanted to win a THP League was it. They are tough, competitive and fun. A true testament of insanity at its best!
It finally feels good to say I survived the insanity & can call myself a THP FF Champion!

Back