The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

Non thp playoffs. I’m playing my wife in the semis in our family league. We have the two best teams. She has hurts. I told her she needs to pick up minshew on waivers. I feel like a good husband. But I need the qb. I can’t outbid her on FAB.

Only needed a win to slip into the playoffs but I laid a rotten egg.
Good luck to everyone who made it. Always a hard Championship to win.

Does the consolation bracket count? 😂😂😂 Finished the season 5-10 with the 2nd most points in my division. 🤷‍♂️
Good luck to those in the playoffs.
Brutal luck

Does the consolation bracket count? 😂😂😂 Finished the season 5-10 with the 2nd most points in my division. 🤷‍♂️
Good luck to those in the playoffs.
You've got a great team, just some bad luck with the schedule.

I have some really tough decisions to make this week at a few positions. Right now the only locks in my lineup are Geno at Qb, Henry at RB1, Adams at WR1, and Schultz at TE - then the other RB/WR/Flex spots will be filled by either Dobbins, Mostert, B Robinson (playing Niners he will be on my bench), L Murray, G Wilson, DJ Moore. My toughest decision may be at Defense though (I have Cowboys against a backup QB, Titans against the awful Texans, and Jax against Zach Wilson).

I have a feeling my lineup decisions this week will make or break my matchup with @FernDog

Right now my plan is it roll with Dobbins at RB2, DJ Moore at WR2, Murray at Flex, and Titans against Texans. B Robinson against Niners won't crack the linup this week, G Wilson will be playing in heavy rain, and Dallas D is too banged up to trust right now. The other options that might sneak into my lineup - Mostert might slip into the flex if Jeff Wilson is out again this week, and I may put Jax D in against Jets in the heavy rain on a short week for Zach Wilson to prepare.

Last edited:
I have some really tough decisions to make this week at a few positions. Right now the only locks in my lineup are Geno at Qb, Henry at RB1, Adams at WR1, and Schultz at TE - then the other RB/WR/Flex spots will be filled by either Dobbins, Mostert, B Robinson (playing Niners he will be on my bench), L Murray, G Wilson, DJ Moore. My toughest decision may be at Defense though (I have Cowboys against a backup QB, Titans against the awful Texans, and Jax against Zach Wilson).

I have a feeling my lineup decisions this week will make or break my matchup with @FernDog

Right now my plan is it roll with Dobbins at RB2, DJ Moore at WR2, Murray at Flex, and Titans against Texans. B Robinson against Niners won't crack the linup this week, G Wilson will be playing in heavy rain, and Dallas D is too banged up to trust right now. The other options that might sneak into my lineup - Mostert might slip into the flex if Jeff Wilson is out again this week, and I may put Jax D in against Jets in the heavy rain on a short week for Zach Wilson to prepare.
I have a few tweaks but can’t do much more than what I have now. Our stats are pretty similar for points scored and against. Just got to hope that Trevor keeps it rolling.

good luck to those that have advanced.

League 6 playoff bracket!
Screenshot_20221220_185422_Fantasy.jpg

In any fantasy football league I have ever been in, my teams always perform poorly, injuries, poor drafting, etc,. This year, a three game win streak let me capture that last spot and now its time to put all my previous fantasy football demons to bed.

@GolferGal : My team in League #1 is ready for the playoff matchup! Tony Pollard and Christian Watson have been difference makers for me the last month. May the Bears defense lay down and let Allen and Diggs shine for me!

Lots of weather in play this weekend.

It's going to make me sad to root against all those Browns players you have, but with Hurts potentially out, I need all the help I can get!

Big question is whether Hurts availability will be decided by 1 on Saturday. If not, do I roll the dice with Kirk Cousins? Or do I wait knowing that I'll end up with Hurts or Minshew?

This is the first year that Edel has sponsored fantasy football, right? Were there any hints given as to what the winners get? Anything from Edel would be incredible, just want to dream a little before my team implodes on Saturday...

I’m torn between playing Jax D or Titans D. The Texans have let up the most fantasy points to opposing defenses, but the Jax game tomorrow is going to be rainy and sloppy and Wilson is awful.

It's going to make me sad to root against all those Browns players you have, but with Hurts potentially out, I need all the help I can get!

Big question is whether Hurts availability will be decided by 1 on Saturday. If not, do I roll the dice with Kirk Cousins? Or do I wait knowing that I'll end up with Hurts or Minshew?
Honestly, I'm not sure I'd start Hurts even if he is available. Hate to lose him in the 1st quarter or something like that.

Where my fellow Hurts playoff teams at? We got a tough one this week
I really hope he plays, if not I will have to with iced out Kirk

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd start Hurts even if he is available. Hate to lose him in the 1st quarter or something like that.
I was asking everybody...EXCEPT you :ROFLMAO:

I got tua for backup, but i might just play him anyway. i dont like the uncertainty
Kinda kicking myself for not making the late deadline deal with you for Tua and Dobbins. Losing Taylor is gonna make for an uphill climb this week against you

Hurts officially out. Hoping that Kirk Cousins can keep me afloat and perhaps Miles Sanders can get a td or two that Hurts would have normally stolen. Going to be a tight one in League 7!

Back