The Q at Myrtle Beach.

At least the DOD kind wasn’t in. 😂😂
I made it about 90 seconds into a video of him and the Bryan Bros before shutting it off. First time I had seen him, now I won't watch anything with him.

I made it about 90 seconds into a video of him and the Bryan Bros before shutting it off. First time I had seen him, now I won't watch anything with him.
I think the DOD King is funny. When he’s not straight up acting like the court jester he actually has a fantastic short game.

I just watched George’s video. I didn’t realize he did not birdie any of the par 5s. On the day +1 on the par 5s.

He does get a sponsor invite at the end

They had all those "Intro Videos" released a week or so ahead of time. And TBH, Finch was the only one with any real personality. He basically thought he would poop his pants and his game would explode or something. So, he had absolutely no pressure on him because all he needed was one good round at the right time. And he was doing great... until, I think, he realized he had a chance.

As for the guys that thought the 'course didn't suit their games...". Well, 90% of courses on tour wouldn't suit their games, then. This was a TPC caliber course set up for tournament conditions. Tour players adapt to conditions. If your 'Style' didn't suit this one, then....

I thought it was a good watch. It is interesting to see if some of the good YouTubers golfers can compete against the pros. But tournament golf is totally different animal and pressure.

I'm guessing George Bryan wishes he laid up with a short wedge in on the 18th in regulation with a 2 shot lead. It is an impossible shot right side of the 18th green over the bunkers. Jay Card hit it in the water from similar spot as George. Ouch that has to sting.

Last edited:
I gotta say, it really was a let down for me. So much dead air. So much.

Too bad FP didn't play better.

Back