The Q at Myrtle Beach.

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know who came out on top at todays qualifier.

I’d imagine we will know very little until 4/23

I think they are trying to keep it under wraps as I think the plan is to make content out of it

I’d imagine we will know very little until 4/23
My money is on George Bryan to come out on top of the influencers in the pool

I think they are trying to keep it under wraps as I think the plan is to make content out of it
There were NDA’s I’m sure

Peter Finch's insta said strict embargo on the results

My money is on George Bryan to come out on top of the influencers in the pool
There are other way better players with current status on the korn ferry that will win. George won’t make it. I think this is a current version of the big break and I don’t hate it..

There are other way better players with current status on the korn ferry that will win. George won’t make it. I think this is a current version of the big break and I don’t hate it..
Not thinking he wins. I’m saying he tops the list of influencers that got a spot.

Not thinking he wins. I’m saying he tops the list of influencers that got a spot.
Oh he is in. I think the list is already out..

If it was open to the public, I would have definitely driven down to see it today.

I saw grant horvath was trying to qualify as well as Matt Atkins, Carney, Micah, George Bryan, and a couple others they released videos

I saw grant horvath was trying to qualify as well as Matt Atkins, Carney, Micah, George Bryan, and a couple others they released videos
FP was there too, Bob was on his bag.

The video is up now on YouTube.

Its "live" now. Just search the q at myrtle beach.
Oh..... this is terrible. The production value is not good.

It's just like a bunch of random golf shots with no kind of commentary or setup. I'm not watching this and I watch just about everything YouTube golf related.

Hope one of these guys puts together their own video on this. Just about all of them have better production value to their videos than this garbage.

Oh..... this is terrible. The production value is not good.

It's just like a bunch of random golf shots with no kind of commentary or setup. I'm not watching this and I watch just about everything YouTube golf related.

Hope one of these guys puts together their own video on this. Just about all of them have better production value to their videos than this garbage.
I thought it would be better.......but we are seeing every golf shot in a pretty short amount of time. Thats nice at least...

If I recall, the influencers are going to give us their own polished stuff.

This is just the raw kinda trash version that just shows who wins?

If I recall, the influencers are going to give us their own polished stuff.

This is just the raw kinda trash version that just shows who wins?
I believe you are correct. I mean obviously, as soon as this live event is over it's going to be all over social who won so if you're in it for that it's probably best to watch this bad feed.

More action than a PGA telecast

It would be wise for those who want to know the results, do not look at the pgatour X feed.

Freakin idiots

So who won? 😄

Back