The Quick Six: Deep Dive with Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Really interesting Quick Six interview with Tour Edge talking HL4. They discuss candidly the price, how it can be so cheap, the technology and more.

The Quick Six is always the six questions we get often about a line or brand. Fun read here.

Good interview. I like their philosophy quite a bit. They looked at the market and picked the areas where they could beat the big guys and have gone after it unabashedly.

They will definitely be something I look at when it’s time to replace clubs.

Their 48 hour turnaround still blows my mind to this day, it’s so freaking badass.

Enjoyed this quick six a lot. Would love some time with the HL4’s down the road having worked with the HL3 in the past!

Great piece. Thought this was crazy impressive:

We have made 99% of our 48-hour deliveries on time and that’s with over 250% growth in custom clubs happening every year for the past three years. It’s been a game-changer.

250% growth?? With virtually no delays in deliveries? Speaks to their preparation and planning.

Reactions: JB
Nice Interview - I honestly have not seen one review of a HL4 club without it being "Glowing"
The HL4 fairway woods I have really improved my scores. Great Value in a club.

Love the candid answers given by TE. They know what segement they want to attack and have a solid plan to attack it and, from the growth numbers they are producing, it is certainly working. The 48 hour turnaround is still truly mind boggling.

Everyone knows my thoughts, but I'll just repeat that the customer service aspect of their plan is being executed to perfection.

Very impressed with Tour Edge as a company!

Very cool. It was a blast testing the HL4 Ironwood. And I was completely shocked at how easy that thing was to hit, and how high it would fly. It was like the club was on autopilot.

Great article! I love it when people/companies disrupt industries or at least disrupt the norm in some way and they are doing it! Kudos to them.

1. Kudos to THP for making this a written piece rather than a video interview.

2. I only own one Tour Edge club, but have always been drawn to the way they seem to take a very different approach to the business than the big names.

3. The answers they gave made me want to buy into their brand.

4. I love the idea of being able to choose your own combination of irons, iron woods, and hybrids...but I’d like it even better in a one length setup. I might actually get fit and buy a set if they did that.

1. Kudos to THP for making this a written piece rather than a video interview.

you are welcome. While we have a lot of video content, the Quick Six is a regular feature. Lots of them on the home page with different companies to read if you like.

Tour Edge as won me over this year with quality equipment, low prices and excellent customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back