Wow, I can’t unsee these golf shots!

I had a bad day… 🤷‍♂️

Gotta love frost delays!

Had to grind for it today but even with a 3-putt on one hole and a drop on 18, still pulled out an 80. Was 30 at tee off. Had a frost delay or would have been 24 at tee off.
3329A414-AE80-4394-BBF5-BD9FC9437425.jpeg

Love the grinding

Finally got a chance to listen to this weeks off course. Loved listening to a southern accent with @e1iterate and hearing about his journey through fatherhood. Hold on tight buddy, it goes by too fast at times.

Now with that said, we’re still going ham on you and letting loose so we don’t lose (you see what I did there). After I season my fries with the salt from your tears, we can still be friends and shake hands :LOL:

Finally got a chance to listen to this weeks off course. Loved listening to a southern accent with @e1iterate and hearing about his journey through fatherhood. Hold on tight buddy, it goes by too fast at times.

Now with that said, we’re still going ham on you and letting loose so we don’t lose (you see what I did there). After I season my fries with the salt from your tears, we can still be friends and shake hands :LOL:
I eat salty teared fries for breakfast! 🤣🤣🤣

Back