Since both captains are in to wrestling so much, figure the Rivalry Theme Song should be:

Rick Flair Drip.

Can't post on here due to some language in the youtube video, but look it up.

Team @e1iterate tomorrow when we meet up for the first time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1648654517673.png

Since both captains are in to wrestling so much, figure the Rivalry Theme Song should be:

Rick Flair Drip.

Rick Flair Drip.

7510B8F3-2365-4CA5-93A3-A272ACAE8CBD.jpeg

So we get the "you cancelled our tee times" rate at Gaylord for our practice round, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It might be your name for the weekend. Easy to remember after all the talk. ;)
I think we have our candidate for a handle change. Seems every Experience has one.

I’m not playing, but the course Is finally coming together

83086F35-FE73-4907-9924-BE0373EC049C.jpeg

You think it will be CPO or 90* rule on Saturday or too soon to tell?
Why? There isn’t any rain or anything. Just standard rules I’m sure with 1-2 holes CPO for maintenance. The course Has had a lot of maintenance the last Few weeks and I was concerned about conditions, but it’s coming back in and buy Saturday we should be pretty good.

Why? There isn’t any rain or anything. Just standard rules I’m sure with 1-2 holes CPO for maintenance. The course Has had a lot of maintenance the last Few weeks and I was concerned about conditions, but it’s coming back in and buy Saturday we should be pretty good.
Oh I was just curious. I know sometimes during these months some course will do CPO just because it's a wetter time of the year to let the course continue to green. That's great to hear. Man the rough is so green. haha

There was only one CPO hole two weeks ago right? It's looking good out there!

There was only one CPO hole two weeks ago right? It's looking good out there!
Yes, 2 and it still is. A lot of maintenance going on right now but I’m hopeful. No matter what the course is going to be a fun test

Yes, 2 and it still is. A lot of maintenance going on right now but I’m hopeful. No matter what the course is going to be a fun test
Really looking forward to playing your course along with Gaylord. Last time I was at Gaylord was when I was about 11 or 12 and my Grandpa took me to a Senior PGA event.

Looking back from 9

C6FD1CF8-3D24-4A8A-9137-D77527EA911D.jpeg

Is the fairway the green stuff or the beige stuff? :unsure:
LOL I would guess they are zoysia grass and will be the last part to green up. Don't let that fool you it will still be a soft carpet feeling.

Course looks awesome!

Back