The Road to the 2020 Grandaddy! Captain MattyD-MPLS aka Dimples

Those pictures look amazing. Always so scary to carry over water, even if you know you can (at least for me).

Didn't you play at Winona State or am I thinking of someone else? The guy I played with yesterday played his college golf at WInona - had the bag and everything.

Those pictures look amazing. Always so scary to carry over water, even if you know you can (at least for me).

Didn't you play at Winona State or am I thinking of someone else? The guy I played with yesterday played his college golf at WInona - had the bag and everything.
I played at Mankato but played against Winona when they had multiple time winner on the PGA Tour Troy Merritt.

Great pictures, enjoyed the follow and congratulations on the finish.

I have my set of SuperSpeed sticks! Anyone have any suggestions?

I have my set of SuperSpeed sticks! Anyone have any suggestions?
I wanna start mine again but with my issues recently off the tee, I'm scared to mess with anything right now:LOL:

I wanna start mine again but with my issues recently off the tee, I'm scared to mess with anything right now:LOL:
I don’t think I will be hitting another tee shot for 30 days so I think I am good.

I don’t think I will be hitting another tee shot for 30 days so I think I am good.
you don't have issues off the tee:ROFLMAO:

But get that speed training started! You'll be hitting even bigger bombs here soon!

Here are a couple of photos from the weekend that were taken by the event staff. The first one was the first swing of the weekend that I sucked back to 3 1/2 feet. This was one of the more enjoyable first tee I have been on. There were 15-20 people having fun, enjoying a Links Drinks Transfusion and listening to music while cheering or groaning at every shot! So much fun!

Matt.jpgHigh Five.jpgMatt BR Range.jpg

Here are a couple of photos from the weekend that were taken by the event staff. The first one was the first swing of the weekend that I sucked back to 3 1/2 feet. This was one of the more enjoyable first tee I have been on. There were 15-20 people having fun, enjoying a Links Drinks Transfusion and listening to music while cheering or groaning at every shot! So much fun!

View attachment 9043804View attachment 9043805View attachment 9043807
Love the action shot! So cool that you got to do that Cap!

Those are some awesome pictures, what an incredible course! Awesome stuff, nice playing!

It has been a while since I have posted. I was wanting to rest my elbow for a while as I have been having tennis elbow.
I was able to get to PGA Tour SS tonight to get on the sim to check some distances prior to the Grandaddy fitting and I was pleased with what I saw. A lot of very good strikes and consistent numbers distance wise.

I plan on getting to the PGATSS at least one more time and our office Christmas Party is at TopGolf Friday so swings are going to be made.

1642643178901.png
1642643533031.png

1642643574302.png

I am absolutely loving the pw from TCB set. The consistency of the carry distance is something that is going to be an absolute weapon.

I also really like the XForged UT.

Last edited:
Back