I saw this on chasing scratch Instagram. The Bluetooth on it seems like a really nice feature. I think they have a trade up program, I might do that if I end up getting a stack
They do have a trade up program from other speed trainers (US only but you would be okay)

I just noticed the bundle discount they are currently offering is slightly more than you get if someone gives you their referral code ($50 off) and they do not stack either. So they've removed that benefit for existing users for now at least. I wonder how long they will keep that going.

EDIT oh you mean trade up on LM. Yeah, it's $47, you're far better off trying to sell it to a friend or on ebay for like $100 or so

Back at it.

IMG_0581.png

IMG_9399.png
Little bit warmer in the garage today and started off strong.

Little bit warmer in the garage today and started off strong.
Still cold outside for you or do you just always train in the garage? As always some good numbers from you and keeping going strong.

I'm off to do my daily yoga and then my Stack for today. My window opens at 4pm so times just right. Back in about an hour or so to post my results :)

Still cold outside for you or do you just always train in the garage? As always some good numbers from you and keeping going strong.

I'm off to do my daily yoga and then my Stack for today. My window opens at 4pm so times just right. Back in about an hour or so to post my results :)
Always out in the garage, I don’t have high enough ceilings anywhere else unfortunately! We had a few days of warmer temps this week (3° today), so it wasn’t an icebox out there 😂. Hopefully this heat wave continues.

Well the heavens opened and the rain started pouring down halfway through my second set so that was fun!
PB with the 255g both swing and set, so really pleased with that. Espeed has crept back up again slightly, so all seems to be heading in the right direction again.

Neural Drive Session_9.jpgNeural Drive Session 9_PB 255g.jpgNeural Drive Session 9_PB 255g Set.jpg

Just had a thought. Has anyone changed the grip on their Stack since getting it? I changed mine the day I got it as I wanted the same grip as I have on my clubs. But i just realized when looking at progress stats, that I've done close to 1400 swings with it, normal clubs they say every 40-50 rounds or once a year. I guess the year mark could be a good barometer? . I can see a wear spot in at least one place. Surely we should be changing the grip, right? I did my actual clubs myself for the first time the other day and have a couple left over so just wondering other users thoughts on it?

Just had a thought. Has anyone changed the grip on their Stack since getting it? I changed mine the day I got it as I wanted the same grip as I have on my clubs. But i just realized when looking at progress stats, that I've done close to 1400 swings with it, normal clubs they say every 40-50 rounds or once a year. I guess the year mark could be a good barometer? . I can see a wear spot in at least one place. Surely we should be changing the grip, right? I did my actual clubs myself for the first time the other day and have a couple left over so just wondering other users thoughts on it?
I bought a new grip but haven’t put it on yet. Definitely some wear. They do recommend it on their site, or at least mention it in the FAQ.

I will admit that I haven’t read through this entire thread, but I wondered if anyone that has used speed sticks previously and moved over to the stack system what are their thoughts between which is the better system for the older Golfer? Appreciate any feedback.

Yes, I have changed the grip on my Stack System club. The original was getting pretty slick and hard to hold on to. Very easy and quick to do. Put on a midsize gip which is what I normally use.

I will admit that I haven’t read through this entire thread, but I wondered if anyone that has used speed sticks previously and moved over to the stack system what are their thoughts between which is the better system for the older Golfer? Appreciate any feedback.
I had a different system (launch code) closest thing to the stack that I have seen, but like all the others is just follow a protocol that is ‘written in stone’.

The absolute game changer is the software /app for the Stack program and how it adapts to you and your progress. It really is worth it.

It also gamifies the training and really makes you want to do it.

Any one of us can give you a referral code for $50 off if you want. If you use our code we get an extra year of app access.

If you have any questions just ask, one of us will answer 👍🏼

Had a little break through today. Reached a several personal bests.

IMG_0583.png

I had a different system (launch code) closest thing to the stack that I have seen, but like all the others is just follow a protocol that is ‘written in stone’.

The absolute game changer is the software /app for the Stack program and how it adapts to you and your progress. It really is worth it.

It also gamifies the training and really makes you want to do it.

Any one of us can give you a referral code for $50 off if you want. If you use our code we get an extra year of app access.

If you have any questions just ask, one of us will answer 👍🏼

Thanks but not at this time ready to make the leap but maybe later this year. Been looking for a used one but still pretty expensive.

I have speed sticks but no radar device. I just need to get fully healthy to re-start my SS training for this spring but held up with nagging hip injury/sciatica.

Thanks but not at this time ready to make the leap but maybe later this year. Been looking for a used one but still pretty expensive.

I have speed sticks but no radar device. I just need to get fully healthy to re-start my SS training for this spring but held up with nagging hip injury/sciatica.
Yeah, it's definitely on the more expensive side, especially for us here in Canada. I'm not sure how it works for app access if you get it secondhand. You might want to drop them an email and check as you might just have to buy a sub on top of whatever you pay for a secondhand one. You do get 2 years when you get it new and it's $130 after that.

Neural Drive Session 10 completed. Phase 2 complete.
Felt out of sorts and slow all over today. But got my session in during the first break in the rain this week. Meant to be clear for the rest of the week and weekend now. So fingers crossed for that.

Neural Drive Session_10.jpg

IMG_9420.png
Coming to the end of program 2 here, and anxious to get out on course. Been clocking driver swings around 113-116 lately, which is a lot of fun to see.

Coming to the end of program 2 here, and anxious to get out on course. Been clocking driver swings around 113-116 lately, which is a lot of fun to see.

Still putting up some fantastic numbers. Keep it up (y)
Spicy GIF by SVU

A few more personal bests. Things are trending in the right direction!
EE43FBF6-F81B-4B2B-AFB6-352EE6FF1075.jpeg

Had a good one today. Set several swing and set PBs and back to a decent speed again on my 195g. Driver swings are almost back to my peak from early Feb only 1/2 mph off that now. Really helped remembering the "spread the ground feel" from one of the new videos, digging my feet in sideways.

Hoping this upward trend continues. Next window is Sat, but I'm playing so will be Sunday, so we'll see how that goes.

Neural Drive Session_11.jpgNeural Drive Session_11_PB_100g.jpgNeural Drive Session_11_PB_195g.jpg

Last edited:
I am a bit confused, is this primarily a strength building system?

Had a good one today. Set several swing and set PBs and back to a decent speed again on my 195g. Driver swings are almost back to my peak from early Feb only 1/2 mph off that now. Really helped remembering the "spread the ground feel" from one of the new videos, digging my feet in sideways.

Hoping this upward trend continues. Next window is Sat, but I'm playing so will be Sunday, so we'll see how that goes.

View attachment 9248939View attachment 9248940View attachment 9248941
Well done! Love those days where everything just seems to click.

I am a bit confused, is this primarily a strength building system?
It's speed training only. You follow the workouts using their Stack "stick" which is a hybrid length club stick with 5 different available weights (300g total) and the software (which is the killer part) will have you do a session of swings at different weights and type (intent) to increase your club speed starting with your driver but it just ripples down through your bag to every club.

It's arguably the best system out there for speed training for your swing / club speed.

If you have any questions, we're more than happy to answer here. Some caveats, it's IOS only (works on iPhone or iPad), you need a launch monitor that can measure club speed without ball strike (such as PRGR or their own new Stack Launch Monitor)

You can combine it with actual strength training in the gym, but you do not have to.

If you decide to buy, one of us can give you a referral code for $50 off. Full disclosure, we get a year of app access added if you use our code (2yrs come with your purchase).

It's speed training only. You follow the workouts using their Stack "stick" which is a hybrid length club stick with 5 different available weights (300g total) and the software (which is the killer part) will have you do a session of swings at different weights and type (intent) to increase your club speed starting with your driver but it just ripples down through your bag to every club.

It's arguably the best system out there for speed training for your swing / club speed.

If you have any questions, we're more than happy to answer here. Some caveats, it's IOS only (works on iPhone or iPad), you need a launch monitor that can measure club speed without ball strike (such as PRGR or their own new Stack Launch Monitor)

You can combine it with actual strength training in the gym, but you do not have to.

If you decide to buy, one of us can give you a referral code for $50 off. Full disclosure, we get a year of app access added if you use our code (2yrs come with your purchase).
Thanks.

Back