TEASER The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf will Return in 2024

Curious what the equipment will be for this one. Known for irons obviously their woods and wedges surprised me this year. The t24’s feel amazing and the ST-Z was a solid option for me all year, and while limited exposure to the ST-G (thanks Ohio) it was deadly to close out the season.

Look forward to seeing more info coming out as we round the corner and head into 2024!

Also looking forward to seeing if Dexter makes a return to action or if @Vosh68 makes his return with @texasranger2012

Don't mind me, just checking in with

rocky horror picture show anticipation GIF

(For both this and the next WGP)

Curious what the equipment will be for this one. Known for irons obviously their woods and wedges surprised me this year. The t24’s feel amazing and the ST-Z was a solid option for me all year, and while limited exposure to the ST-G (thanks Ohio) it was deadly to close out the season.

Look forward to seeing more info coming out as we round the corner and head into 2024!

Also looking forward to seeing if Dexter makes a return to action or if @Vosh68 makes his return with @texasranger2012
My bet is on Vosh. Maybe three teams?

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Will be heading to Mizuno HQ in a couple of weeks to get this all planned out

Will be heading to Mizuno HQ in a couple of weeks to get this all planned out
Can’t wait to find out more about this one. Also, thank them for me for adding the wood to last years. The 5w is so good and becoming one of my favorite clubs.

Next week we will be at Mizuno HQ and final planning will take place.
Then the details will be out.

Mizuno was my first THP experience. Always look forward to their event.

Can't wait to get the details on this one.

Hope Vosh can make it this year 👍🏼😎

Exciting that details will be out for this one after the trip to Mizuno HQ!!!

Britt and Walker??
You guys will have to wait and see who else, but odds are Team Walker and Team Vosh will ride

You guys will have to wait and see who else, but odds are Team Walker and Team Vosh will ride
Looking forward to it- was just wondering if @dexter (who now appears to of name changed to @BP ) gets his wish on a return trip.

Looking forward to it- was just wondering if @dexter (who now appears to of name changed to @BP ) gets his wish on a return trip.
Hahah, totally Dexter.

So much was learned on that trip.

Looking forward to hearing all the details!

Excited to hear the details and where this one will be

So a lot of back and forth on this one while at Mizuno HQ last month. Then more conversations this morning.

We will have more coming soon, but I can say that people are going to very excited

Don't sleep on this one! Had such a great time at the '23 iteration!!

Back