The Waffle House Thread

You are dead to me.

Holy hell, you guys have me laughing so hard I'm crying!! Same/same here! I'll curb my posting now because my tears won't let me see the keys.

I found a solid chicken and waffles spot not far from me. So good everything screams yum. Perfect spicy chicken, waffles are perfect texture. Comes with whipped butter and chives and Korean ketchup for the hashbrowns and a sweet maple syrup. May need to visit in the AM. Not bad price too 22$ for the chicken, waffles and hashbrowns

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

I found a solid chicken and waffles spot not far from me. So good everything screams yum. Perfect spicy chicken, waffles are perfect texture. Comes with whipped butter and chives and Korean ketchup for the hashbrowns and a sweet maple syrup. May need to visit in the AM. Not bad price too 22$ for the chicken, waffles and hashbrowns

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Holy crap! For 22.00 around here you can find a good steak dinner. Chicken, waffles(??) and hash browns are going to be less than 10.00 all in. I know there's an exchange rate but last I checked it's better than .40/1.00.

Last edited:
I’m a Waffle House kinda guy!

I used to live in Jersey City, NJ and would ride my motorcycle almost 100 miles to get to the nearest Waffle House on the weekends.

We moved to PA, and now live about 5 miles from that same WH.

It takes a lot to resist going there every weekend.

Man I’ve had a hankering lately for some smother covered and chunked

Waffle House low key has the best grilled chicken sandwich!

Holy crap! For 22.00 around here you can find a good steak dinner. Chicken, waffles(??) and hash browns are going to be less than 10.00 all in. I know there's an exchange rate but last I checked it's better than .40/1.00.

This!^^^^^^ For 22 bucks I get two breakfasts, one to eat there and one to go, at a local tavern/restaurant that makes wonderful food. And that includes the coffee and tip! When the local Waffle House first opened I tried it, and liked it. Then I discovered the aforementioned place and another a little further down the road that make fantastic breakfasts. At some time last year I figured to hit the Waffle House again, if for nothing else but the hash browns. The place was dirty, it seemed like every interior surface was glazed with grease, and the food was hideous! Never again!

I don't know what happened previously. I edited a post, hit save, and it disappeared! Let's try again.

This! ^^^^^^ For 22 bucks I get two breakfasts, one to eat there and one to take home at a local tavern/restaurant near me. That includes coffee and the tip! And they make wonderful food, plus I'm a "regular", so they take care of me. There's another breakfast place a little further down the street that is also very good, and both are within walking distance.

When the local Waffle House opened I tried it and liked it a lot. Then I discovered those other two places. At some time last year I decided to give the Waffle House another visit, if for nothing other than the hash browns. The store was dirty and every interior surface seemed to be glazed with grease! And the food was flat out hideous! What a disappointment. Too many other good choices around to go there again!

I don't know what happened previously. I edited a post, hit save, and it disappeared! Let's try again.

This! ^^^^^^ For 22 bucks I get two breakfasts, one to eat there and one to take home at a local tavern/restaurant near me. That includes coffee and the tip! And they make wonderful food, plus I'm a "regular", so they take care of me. There's another breakfast place a little further down the street that is also very good, and both are within walking distance.

When the local Waffle House opened I tried it and liked it a lot. Then I discovered those other two places. At some time last year I decided to give the Waffle House another visit, if for nothing other than the hash browns. The store was dirty and every interior surface seemed to be glazed with grease! And the food was flat out hideous! What a disappointment. Too many other good choices around to go there again!
Nothing happened. Your post is directly above.

Nor does Waffle House cost $22.

Interesting. It sure wasn't there last night.

I need some Waffle House in my life

I survived on Waffle House hash browns while in school at UGA. Wish we had them in MI.
It’s so good! I wish we had one local

Back