ANNOUNCEMENT The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 42

Good show if your a Hacker mark, but will be even better when Paradise continues the dominance.
The cooler has spoken and Team Hackers is here for it

Even serial killers blink
Only when the job is done.
Sunday afternoon, while he is sipping a cocktail in Paradise with the rest of the team.

Only when the job is done.
Sunday afternoon, while he is sipping a cocktail in Paradise with the rest of the team.
He can start blinking around hole 12 then

Great show, cool to hear some of the event history mixed in with the trash talk.

I finally got through work and got a chance to listen. Such a fun episode today. The @JB monologue gave me
life learn GIF by Complex

vibes.

The response from @GolferGal gave me
jim halpert GIF

vibes.

He can start blinking around hole 12 then
There’s the target. Sunday singles @Kruz decimates his hapless target by hole 12.
Who will the Hackers throw to the wolf?

@JB and his #DeadList

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

There’s the target. Sunday singles @Kruz decimates his hapless target by hole 12.
Who will the Hackers throw to the wolf?
If it were 9 hole matches I would take Kruz and a side of wonger and still not play the final 4 holes.

I keep forgetting to change my name for the THP channel. Not many know my real name when I make a comment, I’m sure people are like, Who is that guy??

JB lifts boxes the same way as me… the proper way! 😂
Hope the back is in good shape for the weekend!

If it were 9 hole matches I would take Kruz and a side of wonger and still not play the final 4 holes.
1696380358615.gif
Nope. Math does not add up. False statement.

Loved the backstory of this experience and how it was remade! Better than before…

Enjoyed sitting down tonight relaxing and watching the podcast. Next years events are going to be epic with the events including the Data Experience and the new UST Mamiya event!

this was one of the best episodes to date!

Catching up a bit late, but this was a fiery episode!! Lots of great content and conversation. The Morgan Cup talk, and the fuel added to that fire, can't wait to see the fireworks in the coming days!

And definitely need an episode next week, so we can recap the MC!

@GolferGal This was by far my favorite episode watching you "add fire". JB's been on a tear as of late but I'm still laughing at your co-hosting (in a great way).

On my way home from the Pinehurst, NC area where I played golf today at Tobacco Road with some fellow THPers including two of this year’s Morgan Cup participants.

I was catching up on the most recent episode of WGP as I’ve been driving and was delighted to hear @JB give me a shoutout. Thanks !

I’m wearing one of the scripted outfits from last year’s Morgan Cup today so I’m feeling some good vibes.

JB’s comments just fuel the fire and puts me in the mood to wish Team Paradise luck in the event this weekend.

I guess all that is left to be said is, “Spank dat Azz……..again……..4Pete!”

^^^^^
@Jtubb17
See what I mean?
He’s sucking on Lewinsky’s thinking about my back side. As attractive as he finds me, I’m going to politely decline

Back