The Worst Playing Partner

He probably lasers the pin then walks back to get a club.

Lasers it, then go and hets his GPS and taps the screen to "float" the pin to the part of the green i looks to begin, so it gives him an approx yardage to the flag he just layered for back up confirmation.

Then gets his club, does the set up, takes the 3 obligatory practice swings, tosses up the grass, goes and changes club.....

Lasers it, then go and hets his GPS and taps the screen to "float" the pin to the part of the green i looks to begin, so it gives him an approx yardage to the flag he just layered for back up confirmation.

Then gets his club, does the set up, takes the 3 obligatory practice swings, tosses up the grass, goes and changes club.....
He had to take a sip from his Truly can somewhere in there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He had to take a sip from his Truly can somewhere in there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Probably stands next to someone else lasering the pin because he doesn't trust that guy's distance. :LOL::LOL:

Probably stands next to someone else lasering the pin because he doesn't trust that guy's distance. :LOL::LOL:
you have no idea how right you are......I can shoot it with my Bushnell, tell him the yardage, and he will pul his 200 off brand and check it

This has to be a bit, right?

Back