The Worst Playing Partner

The fact that it is cheating and way too slow would not be a combo I could handle. The first time he got out the stick, I would tell him he can’t do it. If he got it out again, I would let him play with himself.

that sounds raunchy if you didn’t see the video 😜
Did you think you were in the Rivelery thread?

The fact that it is cheating and way too slow would not be a combo I could handle. The first time he got out the stick, I would tell him he can’t do it. If he got it out again, I would let him play with himself.

that sounds raunchy if you didn’t see the video 😜
would you describe to him how to play with himself via stickage?

Dan, are you trying to kill JB?

Priceless that he goes through all that, then duffs a worm burner. :ROFLMAO:

That would be an "Adios MF'er!" real quickly. Enjoy your round, I'm playing through. I might not be good, but at least I'm not slow.

I mean I see people cheat all the time but that is pretty bad.

Sad. However I played with a guy who fluffed and rolled his ball forward at least 6 inches even in the fairway! A new guy at our course marks his ball in front of it. Refuse to be paired with either one of them.

I played with a guy once that after every shot would put his club down on the divot, grab another club and put it on his foot line and complain that the ball should have went straight. I took my bag off the cart and walked the rest of the nine then he quit after nine and took the cart in. Bastard.

I would have figured out an alternative after he did it on the first tee!

I would need a SIGNIFICANT amount of alcohol to handle that.
Depending on the event or situation I don't know if there is enough alcohol to drink to deal with that and still be able to swing a golf club!

That would only happen on one hole, then it would stop. And I'll leave it at that.

Depending on the event or situation I don't know if there is enough alcohol to drink to deal with that and still be able to swing a golf club!
unlimited data, we'd be watching youtube videos, probably hahaha

unlimited data, we'd be watching youtube videos, probably hahaha
He is probably one of those guys that will tell you to turn off the music when it is his turn to play.

He is probably one of those guys that will tell you to turn off the music when it is his turn to play.
So all I have to do to make him quit is play music?

SWEET. Rebecca Black - Friday, on repeat

Promise I’m loosing my fn mind. One of us is quitting pretty sure it will be him after I blow a gasket.

I mean I see people cheat all the time but that is pretty bad.
I don't even care about the cheating part of it, as long as we're not playing for money or in a tournament. There's just no way I'm enduring a six-hour round with a tool like that. I'd play through and move on, and if there was no way to do that I'd quit.

honestly i couldn't care less about the cheating part as long as we aren't playing a match. but that is absolutely brutal to watch. i'd have to find a polite way to skip on ahead.

which reminds me, i tried to politely skip ahead of a couple very nice but very slow guys i got paired with a few months ago. i ran into a brick wall of foursomes, and those dudes caught back up to me. "so..... you want to pair up again?" #hawkward

As soon as I saw him put that yard stick down the heckle would be on until he got rid of it or he started crying.

I mean, ignoring the part where this isn't legal...

Any horror story that competes with this?

Damn that is just painful to watch.

Played a random 18 holes.....well.....10 holes......with a guy that would hit a ball, if he didn't like it, hw would drop another ball and hit it until he was satisfied with the result, then drive over and pick up all the other balls he hit. He would repeat this process until he hit a ball well enough. I made it 8 holes before I said something. 2 more before I went ahead of them and played the rest on my own.

Absolutely brutal. Would be saying something for sure. And most likely joining another group.

Back