Therabody TheraFace Pro Review

Man if you do, please keep me updated on how you like it
It’s going to depend on finances over the next two weeks and if I get a bonus I am expecting. My wife is pushing me to get it, so at least I have that going for me.

It’s going to depend on finances over the next two weeks and if I get a bonus I am expecting. My wife is pushing me to get it, so at least I have that going for me.

I mean if the wife says it...

The wife will be getting her gift tomorrow:

C045F397-326C-4D58-8A69-910D8F8D4F76.jpeg

Used the heat and massage attachments excessively the last few days. Have had long days with lots of screen time and I could tell that I was clenching my jaw. This product is just fantastic!

it's so good at relieving that tension, for me it's been so amazing at that. I struggle a lot with upper neck issues, but this has helped. Which is why I also mentioned being able to sleep a bit better, I give this a big assist on that front.
Will give this serious consideration. After falling 14 ft. and landing on my head and breaking my arm. I've had a very stiff neck for the last year. And sometimes sleeping becomes a issue. I use the Theragun and just wonder if this might just be more effective,

I had a brutal headache the other day. It was coming from my neck and it hit me hard. I used the percussion on my neck and then the cold on my face and it made a world of difference getting rid of my headache. I have really enjoyed this product so far. I find the cooking incredibly refreshing too. Especially as we enter summer. The cold feels so good on my face.
You can cook with this too?;)

Will give this serious consideration. After falling 14 ft. and landing on my head and breaking my arm. I've had a very stiff neck for the last year. And sometimes sleeping becomes a issue. I use the Theragun and just wonder if this might just be more effective,
For me, these transition nicely from using the Theragun LIV on larger muscle groups and then the TheraFace higher on the neck and noggin.

My wife went to use the TheraFace PRO before we left on our cruise and noticed that the “button” on which the attachments click to has separated from the body of the devise, basically making it useless. Kinda bummed that this can happen to a $400 item. I sent an email to Therabody, and I’m hoping that they will warranty it. Seems like something that should not have happened.

IMG_9019.jpegIMG_9020.jpeg

My wife went to use the TheraFace PRO before we left on our cruise and noticed that the “button” on which the attachments click to has separated from the body of the devise, basically making it useless. Kinda bummed that this can happen to a $400 item. I sent an email to Therabody, and I’m hoping that they will warranty it. Seems like something that should not have happened.

View attachment 9233829View attachment 9233830
Noooooo. They should I'd hope!

Back