This deal on Callaway Epic irons is absurd!

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
And THP Discount works for even more off.....

Can be had with the THP discount for just a hair over $560 with the THP discount!

Wow that's a crazy deal

Impulse Drive engagedo_O

I'll always speak glowingly about these irons despite the feedback that it was "harsh" and had a loud "clack." Obviously would've never got these irons if not for The Grandaddy so always grateful from that perspective.

My problem was distance. My other problem was a horrible flat backswing and bad arm extension. My arms would fold up and I'd just flip/cast at the ball. It was annoying, and sad, when an instructor would put an alignment rod behind me, a pool noodle behind me, a trash can behind, and I still would hit it at takeaway. I couldn't shake it.

Anyway. These irons performed what was needed for me at that time in my Golf life. Confidence, small profile heel to toe, chunky, revolutionary tech and distance.

Also thanks to these irons I was able to trade them in for my current Apex CF19.

Thumbs Up.

pfft old tech ?

That’s a KILLER deal.

Its times like this I have to remind myself that you are not saving money when you buy stuff you do not need because its on sale.

They were $500-550ish Black Friday!

Wow, great deal!!

I know a few people who may need to look at these

Wow. How would I explain this to my wife. ;)

I guess someone could buy these with the THP discount for ~$550, then see if they can sell them on Callaway CPO with the 50% bonus and "make" $80-90? Looks like those irons are $420 on CPO, so $630 credit if you're in the market for MAVRIK clubs.....;)

must

not

look.

for a second I thought this was for epic forged and started squealing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did the same thing. Jumped over to Budget golf so fast.....If they had been the forged, I'd have some more explaining to my wife about charges on the credit card.

Wow that will be a great deal for someone.

Any share any feedback on these irons?

Any share any feedback on these irons?

Only $530 for a brand new set on Ebay

I guess someone could buy these with the THP discount for ~$550, then see if they can sell them on Callaway CPO with the 50% bonus and "make" $80-90? Looks like those irons are $420 on CPO, so $630 credit if you're in the market for MAVRIK clubs.....;)

classic arbitrage situation

Back