THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

This thread is making me so sad that I can't try for the last two Guantlet contest. #myissues #needmorevacation

Always awesome things happening at callaway HQ. Enough swg to kill for!

Oh wow what an amazing thread this has been to read through. I can only dream of ever going to Callaway HQ so seeing it with the photos is awesome, thank you. And all that swag is soooooooo cool.

So much awesomeness in here. Just caught up on this. Thanks for the work Mike and JB, look forward to seeing all the info you guys gathered!

Caught up on the second half of this thread after getting in a round of golf and dinner. Just awesome guys. Can't wait to see the videos shot today. Love it when THP and the #zoocrew come together!

Lots of great stuff in here today. Callaway has some ridiculously awesome swag out right now.

I wonder what the offices looked like before Harry? No fun slogans on the wall. No Taylor Swift Calendars allowed. Very business formal instead of the fun-loving goings on that happen there daily now?

Well hello there
azudyru8.jpg
Yes please!!!

Just finally caught up on all of this. Just pure awesomeness. I'm sure it's hard work so thanks for all the updates!

THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

If heaven ain't like Callaway HQ, I don't wanna go

Oh man its Finley time..wait til you see this video. Gauntlet chatter.
buje6use.jpg
Is Jason sitting at an oversized desk? Is this Jason's "oversized studio"???

Love this! And potentially what the time spent with Callaway may mean for us!

Back