THP call out: #Cookie versus Mikeg74 - 7/1/2017

Yeah....if video sharing was easier I think it would be really cool. Like the putts on 18 for the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that followed along or went back to review and catch up later.......is there something more you would like to see that would make these threads more interesting to follow? Keeping in mind that the participants need to play golf first and can't update after every shot. I do think it was easier for them having someone else in the group that could take pics and post some things up. The no Tapa video makes it harder now, uploading to YouTube and then posting it in. Anything else???

Yeah....if video sharing was easier I think it would be really cool. Like the putts on 18 for the match.

I agree having someone help out that isn't in the call out helps. Posting videos could be easier as well and help build the drama like we had on 18.

Great match guys......2 guys battling it out coming off layoffs and both of you did great! Some bad, some good some in between. Was fun following along and documenting a few shots along the way. Till next time!!

I found the birdie we were all missing on all day.......

30e4f492d1df6bbbac3a92f383d934d0.jpg
I really hate those birds on the golf course. They crap on the greens and ruin them. We had a mating pair that hung out at the pond on hole 8 and the green was atrocious.

Great work guys and congrats #cookie.

So glad to see you both playing golf again

Back