THP Callout: Canadan slap leather,

How many strokes should Canadan give Hamfist in their epic tilt?

• None! Hamfist is a cheat and a cad.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 1-10 Ham is an okay person, but also cheats.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-20 Ham is a peach, Dan is morally bankrupt.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 20-30 There is justice in the Universe, and Dan becomes morally less bankruptrupt.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 30-40 Dan is a peach, and a wonderful man about town.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 40+ Ham is drunk.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Ha. If I put a buck on it with Hammy that’ll be big money given his propensity to maybe take advantage of that? A stroke a hole, I’m not good enough for that but no one ever told me I have to give him the correct lines on any given hole.

Of course it’ll be give and take as I’ll likely look for his help in reading those stupid ass greens, I mean manageable in the right conditions greens.

This thread is FUBAR.

I WONT give in. We can have a round before this goes viral. I’m being generous with a stroke a hole, I suck at golf right now.

You win if you.... if you can stay in the 90’s, low for sure. Luck? Might not need it there.

You don’t need it but if you hit H on down, I’ll beat you on general principle alone. Don’t be shocked when I do the walk-off, ha.

I’ve done my share of smack talk. Done deal, done.

Let’s show THP a good time. You win if you play bogey golf. Lots of luck there. Lol. I hope we meet, it’ll be good for me to get beat. I try hard most of the year, but generally fail. I promise I won’t not try. In fact- match play I’m a beast.

I won’t not try. That’s all I can promise.

Wait, we didn't lock this thread already?! :ROFLMAO:

Nope. I’m taking your call out. Didn’t seem like anything was happening so I’ll defeat Hammy in your honor.

PTL for match play. I’m good if I can smack a little round ball around the course.

That’s all I require. I’m simple (and I’m giving Hammy a shot a hole. I’m being more than fair and I will likely lose). But if he decides to waste this course, that’s on him. He can win walking away with a 90. I wish him luck, lol.

It’s going to be the classic “Will a big-hitting ex-long drive competitor be able to hold off the wildly erratic bunting of a (probably) drunken misanthrope?!?!”

Tune in to see!!!

Back