SwampDog35

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Have you all ever done a trading type Christmas program? I always participate in one on Archery Talk forums. It's pretty neat idea. I didn't know if you all did one or not.

Basicly one person post. And the person that post below them wanting in would buy for the above person. Confused?

Just wondering if you guys did this here.

Chad

We do a 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Giveaway on the forum each year.

Have you all ever done a trading type Christmas program? I always participate in one on Archery Talk forums. It's pretty neat idea. I didn't know if you all did one or not.

Basicly one person post. And the person that post below them wanting in would buy for the above person. Confused?

Just wondering if you guys did this here.

Chad

I'm confused. I'm not even sure I know what you are asking.

Basicly buying a modest gift for someone($25-$50 range) and sending it to them for Christmas as a gift. This would be all done through private messaging so not everyone sees your address.

Oh I see. Interesting idea.

Oh I see. Interesting idea.

You have never heard of something like this? Its basically like Secret Santa

Everyone that wants in signs up and then names are given out to everyone and you get your person a gift. The person that got your name gets you a gift.

Instead of that way, since I posted below you so I would get you something, thats what he was saying. But as JB said they do a THP give away during Christmas.

Never heard of it in this way. I have done what's called a white elephant gift around Christmas time.

I wasn't sure if you all did anything that way "Secret Santa" or not on the site. But as JB said they do a 12days of Christmas giveaway.

I joined here late in December '09, a few days after Christmas. Can someone explain what the "12 Days of Christmas Giveaway" was?

Thanks, Caleb...that looked like a sweet contest and I look forward to this Christmas' contest.

Back