THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

I would love to see it back as well but with how few cards were turned in the data couldn't even be posted. It came across to me that some of the guys who went did it for the wrong reasons.

I hope something similar is done but with the guys on staff having GC Quads I'm sure we will start to see more and more accurate data posted in club review threads and that alone will help a guy like me a lot.

maybe regional club clashes where people geographically close to staff with the gc quad get together over a series of rounds, and the staff writer just collects the data. basically have an independent party who is committed to compiling the data present in each group. and do it with smaller sample sizes and over more than one round. i think the weather really messed up the event, too.

maybe regional club clashes where people geographically close to staff with the gc quad get together over a series of rounds, and the staff writer just collects the data. basically have an independent party who is committed to compiling the data present in each group. and do it with smaller sample sizes and over more than one round. i think the weather really messed up the event, too.

Not all writers have Quads. THP has a single Quad and the writers are utilizing GC2's (which are still awesome).

Also, IMO, sitting on a monitor all day isn't something I necessarily want to do all day, I like golf too :alien:

Not all writers have Quads. THP has a single Quad and the writers are utilizing GC2's (which are still awesome).

Also, IMO, sitting on a monitor all day isn't something I necessarily want to do all day, I like golf too :alien:

Yeah, I wouldn't ask you to not play golf, I would never want to create work for someone.
I just wanted to bump the thread to see it could happen again, maybe move the "Wheels" a little bit.
When you stop to think about it, a lot of awesome drivers have been released in 2 years.

Yeah, I wouldn't ask you to not play golf, I would never want to create work for someone.
I just wanted to bump the thread to see it could happen again, maybe move the "Wheels" a little bit.
When you stop to think about it, a lot of awesome drivers have been released in 2 years.

The quad was my mistake.

interesting, i thought all of you had one. good to know.

i hear you loud and clear, it sounds pretty freaking boring to me too lol. just spitballing ways to get more data from hackers. maybe even rotating who has the responsibility to collect the data within a foursome would alleviate some of that burden.

Kind of glad to see this bumped as it's been nagging me in the back of my head wondering what happened to the data...I missed or didn't realize that so few cards were turned in...and now I'm sort of speechless...

Anyway, would be cool to see something like this return, but now it will be seen as a riskier endeavor I'm sure.

Back