CONTEST THP CUSTOM SHAFT

Ooh! Nice. Good luck everyone!!

Ok... since there are few entries, I'd like to see how that shaft would work with my TM RBZ. Would it bring it to the modern era with a better shaft? Would the green shaft match the green on the club head? Would it even work at all? Will evil golf balls ever be subdued and sent down the fairway packing?

Tune in tomorrow, same THP thread, same THP website for the exciting conclusion of WHO GETS THE SHAFT!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Cobra tip should be a perfect match with my Cobra F9 :love:

Great gesture @donny475 - would love to test to see if it’s a winner. If not a good fit, I will put it up for another contest down the line!

Umm. Heck yeah I want it! If for no other reason because it says THP on it!

@donny475- great gesture. First, if you have read my posts, you will know that my driver needs a lot of work. That Project X shaft could be the start of that. If all else fails, it will still make me look and feel like a better golfer.

Second, it would go great with my new golf glove I got for Christmas.

image.jpg

I need this simply because of the THP logo and that green that pops! Plus I’m working through a shot shape change in driver. Would be exciting to try it and I can always pay it forward if it doesn’t work.

Yet another cool contest @donny475 !!! ⛳

Air Force dudes are awesome ✈

That shaft would pair up great for my son with the Cobra head Dan offered and we got lucky enough to be chosen ;)

It would be awesome as it represents THP and all the goodness this site brings to people.

That’s so sweet! So generous

Awesome gesture for an amazing looking shaft! I’m set with shafts for now! Good luck everyone!

Awesome gesture. Need to hit more bombs

For once I would appreciate getting the shaft , if this shaft were to come my way.

That is a smoking color, first thought is kawasaki green, bet it goes fast.

Love the opportunity to try a Project X driver shaft as well as own a bit of THP history.

I'd love to give this shaft a try because I too believe it deserves to be gamed!!

I want this shaft because I’ve enjoyed the HZRDUS Black. The yellow not so much. Green will be just right!

Thank you for doing this Donny! It would look sick in my Mavrik SZ and I want to rep THP every way possible!

There are no marking on the shaft for weight or flex

I would venture a guess which I think would be pretty accurate. 60 gram weight class and 6.0 flex. Guessing it is likely either a HZRDUS Black or Yellow shaft under the awesome custom paint job. Then again, as my wife will be very quick to note, I am not always right. Lol

Thanks for your generosity and thanks for sharing on THP!

Heckuva gesture!! Wow, that is sharp! I join the many who would put this in the bag proudly and BOMBS AWAY!!

Back