THP Fantasy Football Week 14: Sponsored by Edel Golf

OK, non THP league question, ROS - Fields or Herbert? I'm in the playoffs in that league already, but this was offered to me today, I have Fields. Fantasy scoring schedule for QB's favors Fields imo, just looking for others opinions.
Confused by the wording. You'd be trading Fields for Justin Herbert?

Confused by the wording. You'd be trading Fields for Justin Herbert?

Correct, I'll reword my post. But I was offered a trade, getting Herbert giving up Fields.

Correct, I'll reword my post. But I was offered a trade, getting Herbert giving up Fields.
I don't want to be the fall guy that gave advice that doesn't work out but I think he's offering that because Herbert has had back-to-back bad weeks and that would be an unwise mistake for him. Fields' SOS might be better but Herbert's isn't horrible and he's been one of the best fantasy QBs all year. They played super conservatively against the Patriots because their offense couldn't even move the ball.

Monster day coming up for all fantasy players.

You got the Championships today in high stakes leagues. The last week to qualify for playoffs in many home leagues, and we are just one week left in our THP fantasy challenge.

In league 2, we have so many teams fight for that last playoff spot. Going to be exciting

Took a chance and it didn't pay off. a loss doesnt hurt my playoff chances, but I learned something today that will not happen again.

Took a chance and it didn't pay off. a loss doesnt hurt my playoff chances, but I learned something today that will not happen again.
Chris Redd Movie GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
I started 3 Texans one being the defense in a suspect wether game. Homerism got me
Stroud has got me this far, and I traded for Tank Dell. Idk what happens from here on out.

Injuries this week... all over my roster. Ugh.

Pollard is on my never draft again list.

Back