THP Fantasy Football Week 14: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Losing Taylor right after trading Gus Edwards hurt. Probably need to run the table at this point

L1 is starting to settle into who the final 4 might be. At the moment it looks like 6 teams are fighting for the 4th Seed

1701965937417.png

Losing Taylor right after trading Gus Edwards hurt. Probably need to run the table at this point
Lost Kirk too, saved my bacon that and buffalo being on bye. Truly luck of the draw there

League 4 Standings and Week 14 Matchups

IMG_2727.jpeg
IMG_2728.jpeg

IMG_2729.jpeg
IMG_2730.jpeg

I always like to look back and see how my trades have panned out. These are the trades of a #2 seed in L1

1701968343025.png

1701968381134.png

1701968411686.png

1701968440578.png

Lost Kirk too, saved my bacon that and buffalo being on bye. Truly luck of the draw there
yeah, I saw that later this week he went out on like the first drive.... that's fantasy for you

I think I've at least clinched playoffs at 10-3 but my team is starting to fall apart a bit. I traded James Conner for Tank Dell and now he's out for the season, and Kenneth Walker III really needs to get healthy.

League 3 has 5 teams at 7-6 battling it out with 1 8-5 team for that 4th playoff spot right now.

If Ezekiel Elliot and the Patriots play like this, I might be OK 🤯

I think I've at least clinched playoffs at 10-3 but my team is starting to fall apart a bit. I traded James Conner for Tank Dell and now he's out for the season, and Kenneth Walker III really needs to get healthy.

League 3 has 5 teams at 7-6 battling it out with 1 8-5 team for that 4th playoff spot right now.
Let's go Love Hurts Hertz!

Hahaha. Yeah, not a fun place. Gonna hate letting them all down. :LOL:
page forums GIF

Losing Dell and Stephenson last week really hurt my chances. Still in #4 position but going up against the top team this week:cry:

L1 is starting to settle into who the final 4 might be. At the moment it looks like 6 teams are fighting for the 4th Seed

View attachment 9228177

Week 14 is a bye week, right? :cool:
it's still incredible that i scraped my way in - all 4 teams fighting for that last playoff spot have more points than me so far this season.
thankfully it sounds like Trevor Lawrence's high ankle sprain is trending the right direction.

Week 14 is a bye week, right? :cool:
it's still incredible that i scraped my way in - all 4 teams fighting for that last playoff spot have more points than me so far this season.
thankfully it sounds like Trevor Lawrence's high ankle sprain is trending the right direction.
I hit a spot mid season where I was sure I was done. I've done THP leagues and it takes some luck and little ownership savvy to make it to the playoffs. I made some trades that i was really on the fence about, but took a gamble and it paid off. The playoffs are going to be nuts.

Really big match this week : My Moby Ditkas vs @e1iterate 's Rising Richards! #3 vs #4 in League #2 which will have big implications for the playoffs! It's a road game for me so we hope to take the crowd out of it early!

Last edited:
Taking a bad trade to strategically get a win from your trading partner 4 weeks later
Think About It GIF by Identity

OK, non THP league question, ROS - Fields or Herbert? I'm in the playoffs in that league already, but this was offered to me today, getting Herbert and giving up Fields. Fantasy scoring schedule for QB's favors Fields imo, just looking for others opinions.

Last edited:
Back