CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

I need to be longer off the tee. Tired of being the short hitting accurate guy. Help make me the long bomber I aspire to be!!!

This is the exact driver I’ve debating purchasing the last several months ???

Because I feel the need for more speed! 😎

The reviews had me clamoring over this driver all of 2021. With it in the bag my fairway hit % will jump to 90%.

If a Radspeed driver gives me even 0.000000000001% of Bryson's ability to hit bombs, I'm in!

Seriously though, my current driver is due for a refresh, and I honestly have never tried a Cobra club so I think now would be a good time.

I need a little help with to keep up with my son who is a college golfer. Cobra has the technology that will allow me to gain the distance needed to remain competitive at 62.

Radspeed need I say anymore?

Just cracked the face on my simMax and need something that doesn’t spin. Got rid of my F7+ and I want a Cobra back.

I need the Cobra RADSPEED driver so I can be like Bryson!

I've already gained the 40 lbs (just not as muscle mass) and changed my swing speed (slower by 3 - 5 mph, see previous physical change note) so now I just need the forgiveness and control the Cobra RADSPEED driver can provide.

Happy holidays everyone!

Cause the first one I bought already broke from a bag analysis session, hitting golf balls! So now I don’t have one!

I have an old Cobra driver that I have been using for years that I love. I think the RADSPEED with this shaft would be an upgrade and add more distance compared to my 14 year old Cobra.

Good luck all! More speed is never a bad thing

Would love to try out the Project X shaft (an area I’m looking to learn more about) and I’ve read some pretty great reviews of the RADSPEED’s performance. Seems like an awesome combo!

Again, good luck to all! Each of these daily contests have been so awesome!

We all need a Cobra in the bag. Will go perfectly with my Cobra 3 wood. Pick me please.

Upgrade my Cobra F9 with RADSPEED?! Yes please!

A chance to pair it with a Project X RDS Blue shaft?! Now that sounds like a beautiful match for me!

This would be a much needed improvement for me at driver. Stability and more speed would be very much welcomed and needed to help me work on making my game better.

Good luck all!!

This thing belongs in my bag! If the technology behind "Radius of Gyration" can't help me get more distance, what can???

My game struggles when I find myself in the rough off the tee. This driver/shaft combination could go a long way towards remedying that!

Back