CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

the grail of contest prizes. I've read so much about all the events, the ability to choose would be just too much. Thank you for the opportunity. Best of luck everyone.

The reason I would love win the Golden Ticket is to meet more THPers. The bonds made prior to and at events are what make these so special! I know I don't deserve this Golden Ticket because I was just at the Grandaddy but it is the GOLDEN TICKET!

I have my eye on the 2022 THP Championship. There is some unfinished business!

I've always wanted to go on a group trip and play some amazing courses and meet some of the minds behind these manufacturers and design teams.

Umm yeah you could twist my arm. Great new equipment, spectacular equipment and good company.

The Golden Ticket is more sought out after than the Holy Grail. The ability to punch your ticket to one of the several out of this world experiences would be amazing. Golf at top notch golf courses with THPer's is downright awesome, but its the ability to get knowledge from the brands putting out equipment first hand which makes these unforgetable.

Good Luck everyone!!!

THP has become my online home. Not just for golf but for most things. It is the first website I check every morning and usually the last thing I look at before bed. THP has definitely impacted my productivity at work. In fact I am typing this while listening to a Zoom meeting for a huge deal which I probably should be paying more attention to.

The treatment I have read about at a THP event sounds unbelievable. I have only met a few THP members but they all have been excellent to play and hang out with. I would love the opportunity to meet more THP members, play golf with them and get treated like royalty at a cool golf location.

I am sure everyone who is a Albatross Club member is throwing their hat in the ring for this but please, please, please pick me.

The opportunity presented by the Golden Ticket is absolutely amazing. I've only been here since October but am just infatuated with everything about THP. The chance to go to an experience would be incredible.

I want to go to a THP Experience to finally play golf with THPers at a THP event again! It has been far too long, some of my best golfing memories are from THP events and the Golden Ticket would give me the lucky opportunity to pick which event I would get to get back in the THP golfing ring!

Okay now this is insane.

Do I want the golden ticket? Yes
Do I need the golden ticket? Yes
Why do I need the golden ticket? It's simple, to secure a spot in one of many amazing choices of events that includes the most coveted gear, swag, insight, and sharing all of that with the best community online for years to come. Yeah, I want that ticket!!!

THP experiences are absolutely unbelievable. Truly almost impossible to describe, the new friendships made, the unreal golf, and the access to oem experts is just fantastic. The chance to pick your experience would such a hard decision but one I would love to have!

The highly coveted THP Golden Ticket!

I was fortunate to be part of one THP Experience. I saw first hand how truly special these experiences are for the participants and industry folks a like. Devouring the live threads stokes the fire and imagination to be part of another THP experience.

The knowledge learned. The friendships forged. The fresh gear. The spectacular golf courses. The Food. The laughter. The privilege of providing direct feedback on equipment. The amazing amount of fun each THP experiences provides due to the people that attend.

I want to be Golden! I want to win stuff!

However, the opportunity to meet some amazing people, maybe make some lifelong friends and just soak up all the knowledge and experiences everyone has, is the reason I would love to partake in a THP Experience.

On a side note: I feel like I partake in the experiences by just following the event threads and even though I don't post much in those threads, all the shared times by everyone is immensely appreciated.

Good Luck everyone!

I love experiences here. Have been a part of two of them and they are freaking amazing. The friendships made, knowledge gained, and overall love of the game is so much and fills the heart.

golden ticket is the ultimate prize!!

happy holidays everyone!!

Golden ticket day!!!

I have been fortunate enough to be apart of 3 THP events. Hoping for number 4 this year.

I've been lucky enough to get to go to one THP experience. It was awesome and I would love the ability to go to another

Now this is how a Friday should start, 0 to 100 in one post!

Having the chance to attend a THP event is a gift unlike any other but having the choice of which event is a gift from the gods!

Following live as all the fun, golf, friends being made & meeting new toys has made me want to get out of my comfort zone & throw myself into this arena if I would be so lucky to be picked.

I can't imagine the crazy feeling it would be to have your name posted & knowing this is the ticket of all tickets. Hoping this will be that for me!

THE GOLDEN TICKET!!! Another incredible THP offering! I want to go to a THP Experience to meet other THPers and get an experience with golf industry professionals that is mind blowing for someone like me on the inside looking in.

it's all about the team events for me.....reading through the team event threads has me beyond excited to go to one. winning the golden ticket would allow me to pick my trip but not grandaddy :(.

getting to meet several THP members that you talk to each day is the goal, putting a face with the name.

Great opportunity. I think it would be great to meet some of the folks on here

THP Experiences have always pushed the envelope of truly imaginative golf trips. They take bucket list ideas and pump them full of NZT-48 (drug used in limitless), add in exclusivity, an amazing people connection that lasts well outside the timeline of said event. The golden ticket is your ticket to the inner workings of golf imagination. So yeah I want to go because I love THP connections, absorbing golf knowledge like a sponge and having a great time!

The value of THP Experiences can not be realized until you've participated in one. But once you have you realize just what all the excitement is about. The other side of that coin is they are very addictive. Once you've been, you want to go again and again and again!
Someone (hopefully me - sorry, not sorry) will be ending 2021 knowing they have a reserved spot for an awesome experience in 2022. It's better than Christmas!!

I love following THP experiences live on the forum, but there is nothing like being at a THP experience. I consider the people I have met at experiences friends and could use more of that.

The Golden Ticket!?!?!?!? As never being part of one of the great THP experiences, would love this opportunity! Good luck all!!

Golf at a great location, banter with great people, and learn some things from the industry..............o and the perks!

Back