THP King of the Month Winner April

A crown, a sceptre, and a cape. Man that King wedge looks absolutely incredible!!!

Quite the royal treasure there, enjoy your reign as King

That wedge, oh my. Get out there and hit it. Very nice haul.

Nice haul...all things a great king needs!

Nice haul!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That wedge is sweet, congrats man.

Congratulations Your Highness!

JM

Congratulations King

Love that towel!

Congrats on the new Cobra swag and scepter!

[Kanye West voice]
Yo breedin4fun, I'm really happy for you being named THP King of the Month for May & I'm gonna let you finish your celebration (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?82465-THP-King-For-A-Month-May-Winner), but I just got one of the best calls of all time...of all time!!
[/Kanye West voice]

Who just had a 60* KING wedge show up to his house unannounced and free of charge? I did that's who!

In all seriousness, this is down right amazing! My wife texted me "If we get one more Cobra box..." and I honestly thought maybe I had screwed up somewhere and bought something I didn't intend to, only to realize that I'm still getting stuff from Cobra for being last month's King!

Thank You so much THP and CPG for such an amazing experience! My all Cobra bag is almost reality! I may not play Cobra gear forever, but I'm pretty sure I'll always be a fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Kanye West voice]
Yo breedin4fun, I'm really happy for you being named THP King of the Month for May & I'm gonna let you finish your celebration (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?82465-THP-King-For-A-Month-May-Winner), but I just got one of the best calls of all time...of all time!!
[/Kanye West voice]

Who just had a 60* KING wedge show up to his house unannounced and free of charge? I did that's who!

In all seriousness, this is down right amazing! My wife texted me "If we get one more Cobra box..." and I honestly thought maybe I had screwed up somewhere and bought something I didn't intend to, only to realize that I'm still getting stuff from Cobra for being last month's King!

Thank You so much THP and CPG for such an amazing experience! My all Cobra bag is almost reality! I may not play Cobra gear forever, but I'm pretty sure I'll always be a fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooohh my goood!! [In Sal Vulcano voice]

I'm pumped to see what comes. I truly mean it when I say, whatever shows up at my door will be nothing short of amazing!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back