THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Hitting driver very well. 4/4 fairways. But, not hitting my irons well at all. Playing bogey golf thru 5.

Darn! I'm throwing away the best tee game I've had in a while. Literally chucking every approach shot. Still playing bogey golf.

Finished with more of the same. Great driver day. Abysmal day with the irons. But... I'm playing golf in late December.

Darn! I'm throwing away the best tee game I've had in a while. Literally chucking every approach shot. Still playing bogey golf.
So easy to hit those chunky shots in these wet conditions.

Rambler, T0AD and I are teeing it up at River Forest. Doing a 6/6/6 best ball match. So three 6 hole matches .we'll each partner for 6 holes with a ghost bogey golfer.

Rambler and I are partners first and are two up after 2 holes.

Rambler and I take the third. Now 3 up over T0AD and his ghost

We push on the 4th. Good enough for Rambler and I to take the first match 3 & 2.

On to the 7th hole and a new match. Rambler and T0AD vs me and the ghost.

neat format for 3 people. Any money involved?

neat format for 3 people. Any money involved?
Not today, but do play this for money with some guys at my home course.

Here's the par 3 7th at River Forest.

b1235702d7cd54576e07d5e7f1d15015.jpg

Cant believe is Dec going on Jan and looks that green, amazing.

Me and my ghost take the 7th. 1 up after the first hole of this 6 hole match.

And my ghost and I take the 8th. 2 up.

Then T0AD birdies the 9th to cut my lead to 1 up with 3 to play

My ghost and I win the second match 3 & 1 after taking the 10th (thanks ghost) and the 11th.

New match. Rambler and the ghost vs T0AD and me.

T0AD and I win the last match 3 & 1. Great fun on one of my favorite courses in Georgia.

Enjoyed the Periscope Barry and crew!

JM

T0AD and I win the last match 3 & 1. Great fun on one of my favorite courses in Georgia.
Moral of the story for today... Be on Barry's team and ride his pars to victory. I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that the ghost (bogey) golfer. 1) Easily bested my score for the day, and 2) Ended up having the same match play record as I did for the day.

We had a THP call out so will capture it here. Playing at 6500 today. DJ is a few minutes late so we will start the team match play after a few holes.

Eddie and I playing a singles match.

I make a 30 footer on 1 for birdie to go 1 up.

Eddie and I push number two with bogies. Ran my birdie putt about 8 feet past and miss to come back for par.

Par 4 3rd

7c77a7feedaea0e37d2eac335f3c500d.jpg

I par 3 to go 2 up.

Long par 5 upcoming.

7c39c41ea01ca53360d11b2a91ff64e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back