THP Live Round thread!

The thunder isn't helping my cause.

F me. Greens are soaked. Came up an inch short from 8'. -12 going to the last.

View attachment 8951913

Pretty sure I have about 6 or 7 feet for birdie just left of the flag over the hill. We're waiting for a little break to go finish it - wife and dog are pretty much over this. They don't understand.

Mine would be ballistic by now.

Some of the married guys might appreciate how much trouble I'm already in, so I'm going for it, and that drive should give me about 100 in for a chance at a 50s score.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200704-124950_TheGrint.jpg

Should be able to get this close.

Last edited:
Missed high side from 10'. Wasn't meant to be. Really would have liked that for personal reasons and to help my case at home in a bit. Lol. 60 for the final score. Rain has mostly stopped now. I still might need an umbrella or shield or something though.

Missed high side from 10'. Wasn't meant to be. Really would have liked that for personal reasons and to help my case at home in a bit. Lol. 60 for the final score. Rain has mostly stopped now. I still might need an umbrella or shield or something though.
Great round, bummer about that Texas weather.

Superb round mate(y)

Great round, bummer about that Texas weather.
Arkansas. We're in Little Rock now. I just did a quick trip to Dallas right after I got here to visit her family if that's what you're thinking of.

And I swear it rains every day here. It's going to take some getting used to!

Arkansas. We're in Little Rock now. I just did a quick trip to Dallas right after I got here to visit her family if that's what you're thinking of.

And I swear it rains every day here. It's going to take some getting used to!
Oh. For some reason I thought that was where you moved. Arkansas it is. Hopefully it’s just quick storms that come and go.

Stuck in a thunder delay, as I’m push carting it and I don’t really want to make that risk. Currently +2 thru 5 after a par, double, bogey, bogey, birdie start. Nothing like making double from around the green when the rough holds the ball up on the grass around the bunker. My right hand was legit 5in from the clubhead. That went very poorly haha

Will update this thread a bit when it’s smart to walk again.

Stuck in a thunder delay, as I’m push carting it and I don’t really want to make that risk. Currently +2 thru 5 after a par, double, bogey, bogey, birdie start. Nothing like making double from around the green when the rough holds the ball up on the grass around the bunker. My right hand was legit 5in from the clubhead. That went very poorly haha

Will update this thread a bit when it’s smart to walk again.
Be safe, dude.

I'd take a double over hurting myself. I hate those edge of the bunker lies. They can be brutal on your wrist/hands sometimes.

Be safe, dude.

I'd take a double over hurting myself. I hate those edge of the bunker lies. They can be brutal on your wrist/hands sometimes.

Oh, I think the 6 feet I moved it took care of all of that haha

back at it! 419 par 4. Drive a 5yd draw down the middle, I think. Tee shot is a little blind

Nope, just missed the fairway to the right by about 3 yards. Could’ve landed on the short grass and rolls, could’ve flown there and stopped. 155 front third of the green, we took it more than I thought. Hole high right, pitch to a foot. Easy four, thank you new grooves

Into the wind uphill, then downhill dogleg right. This will the heart rate walking.

Tried to hit it low, smothered it left but in play. The heart rate is now elevated for a much different reason

Mrissef Fairway by about 5 yards left, not terrible. 320 down the hill, not quite in my horsepower. Hit a four hybrid down the hill, should have inside 100 yards to go

Back pin, just kidding. 111 into about 1:30.

Hoke high left pull, probably 40 feet for birdie

A very hate filled eight iron to the center of the green from about 175 downwind. Pace or two short of flag high, but about 25 feet or so for a party. Will be happy to just walk off with three so I can finish my drink and cry profusely

Easy two putt par. A birdie on 9 would be peachy

256 up the hill, 37 yards pin. There may have been some steam on that one

Well that didn’t turn out like we wanted. Put it in the bunker, blast it out, two putted it. What a way to waste a good drive

Back