THP Live Round thread!

Finally hit a green.

image.jpg

84 yard in from the fairway. Stuck it to 5 ish feet.
2ADC9A2B-55DE-48AE-BE4A-807D3CB2FDF3.jpeg

Well. I never wear a glove. It started raining and I am wishing I had one. Really hard to hang on to the club right now..

20201011_130035.jpg

Doing double/husband duty after my match by taking the wife out. Little sprinkle passed and she's rocking off the first tee. Strong indications she might outdrive my tired a$$ today.:LOL:

Look at that lag. If we could get that face sorted out she'd have some consistent power.

How did that round turn out with the rain @NVGOLFER80 ?

How did that round turn out with the rain @NVGOLFER80 ?

i was 2 over on the front and 1 under on the back going into 16 and I called it. the rain was not super hard but hard enough that I was wet and all my grips were wet and I could hand on to them anymore.

i was 2 over on the front and 1 under on the back going into 16 and I called it. the rain was not super hard but hard enough that I was wet and all my grips were wet and I could hand on to them anymore.
I feel ya.

Not that anyone else would!! These Live Round ****ers offer no sympathy for a guy out in the rain. I tried.. :LOL::LOL:

Tried to take an easy iron off the tee and put myself in a tight spot on the bounce. Tiiirred swing. Think this will probably be a good little swing analyze round. See what I'm cheating and compensating for/with when I don't have it.

Pin was on the left behind a tree. Wanted to draw it a little but felt like I steepened and caught it just barely on the toe side.

image (412).jpg

Yup. Steepened. That is crazy rare for me. My plane almost never gets steeper on the way down.

View attachment 8968600

Doing double/husband duty after my match by taking the wife out. Little sprinkle passed and she's rocking off the first tee. Strong indications she might outdrive my tired a$$ today.:LOL:

Look at that lag. If we could get that face sorted out she'd have some consistent power.

Man, I am jealous of you. I wish I could get my wife to play. Would have so much fun if she did

20201011_112538.jpg

Mats are fine as long as you can get the tee in to your required height

I have a really bad hook today :cautious:

Man, I am jealous of you. I wish I could get my wife to play. Would have so much fun if she did
You want to fill in??? :LOL: You can play my shots and I'll drive and hang out with the pup. Check football scores and catch up on the Morgan Cup.. I'm so exhausted. Long weekend of golf for me.

I would but, it doesn't look like you are using the Titleist irons, and I am a one brand type of guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
20201011_133411.jpg

Jeebus. One of us is definitely fresher. She is loading like crazy with a really late shift and release. Look know much weight is in her right heel. Lol

Oh, and now we're apparently doing a you hit my ball, I hit your ball mixed format of some kind. On the day she's keeping score....:unsure:

This course is a lesson in craptacular lies of you're even remotely off the fairway

Back