THP Partners With Humane Society

Terrific News!!!!

Signing up was never going to be an issue, having the chance to win one of those shafts is a very nice bonus

Partnering with the Humane Society is a very nice move, especially at this time of year when pets seem to sadly be neglected even more than normal. My parents always had dogs when I was growing up and I am more than happy to support another charity over there for you guys

Yet another awesome gesture by THP. I was always going to renew my membership for 2016, but this partnership makes it all the sweeter.

Here’s my story

My first dog was adopted from a local shelter nearly 9 years ago, who sadly passed onto doggy heaven two years ago due to illness. This led to my wife persuading me into adopting our first cat from another shelter, as we now live in the countryside, (I think is a dog in a cats body… e.g. when the cat hears the door bell, it growls at the door, while standing on guard. It’s a bit mad, but you got to love her). The shelter rescued that cat when she was was attacked by a dog while pregnant, rescued from the dog’s mouth, gave birth to two kittens, while still very poorly and nursed back to health by her foster carer. She is now thriving and enjoying the country life.

Just a suggestion, how about animals character hybrid head covers (something difference from driver hardcovers) with both logos embroidered.
Tip of my cap to you JB, Fair play.

Just finishing up a couple of things and then we will get this kicked off.
And give away a couple of INCREDIBLE shafts.

Impact-2-M.jpg

Just finishing up a couple of things and then we will get this kicked off.
And give away a couple of INCREDIBLE shafts.

Impact-2-M.jpg

First time in my life I hope I get the shaft. Terrible puns for days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2016 AC is getting more and more exciting!

Back