THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Looks like work is calming down to a more manageable level at just the right time...

I'm ready for Monday. Not sure how ready I will be to submit my 3 picks though when the time comes.

I'm ready for Monday. Not sure how ready I will be to submit my 3 picks though when the time comes.

Would you like me to help you? Of course I have someone in mind... just saying!!

I don't envy the tough choices you'll have to make when the time comes, but in the end, we're all friends here and understand the choices you make is to give the DMV the best chance to win the RR.

So your thinking you won't get selected in the first 4 group. Not very optimistic if you ask me.

So your thinking you won't get selected in the first 4 group. Not very optimistic if you ask me.

Just covering all the bases. I'm very detailed!!!(Got to have some fun - I' sure you'll do the best you can which is all anyone could ask!!)

Definitely a tough task Kevin - but the good thing is there really is, IMO, no way you can go wrong with anyone!

Definitely a tough task Kevin - but the good thing is there really is, IMO, no way you can go wrong with anyone!

I agree buddy. We have a solid group to pick from. Well if you take that EMART guy out of the mix anyway.

I agree buddy. We have a solid group to pick from. Well if you take that EMART guy out of the mix anyway.

Lol. Already trash talk. JB may need to step in soon ;)

But seriously this would be an awesome event to be a part of. Not wishing my life away but Monday can't come quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Another day closer to finding out the deets. Rain today has relegated me to some indoor slow motion swings and stretching.

Switched to left hand low for putting, getting some really good results with my speed control. Anyone else putt left hand low?

Switched to left hand low for putting, getting some really good results with my speed control. Anyone else putt left hand low?

I'm sure you would find many more responses to your question in the practice thread. Just a thought

I can't wait until Monday, It's going to be awesome to have a shot to represent your region, True Temper and THP!

I used to but returned to a standard grip. My stroke has a bit more arc to it now and standard grip seems to work better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work and life have kept me busy over the last week. I've barely had time to read the PGA show coverage, much less post. Hopefully things will slow down in a few weeks and I can be more active.
Me too boss... I can relate

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I changed like 2 seasons ago. I got used to it surprisingly quickly. It does take a lot of wrist out of the stroke and makes me use more shoulder. I can't say it's a miracle but it has helped; it's certainly not any worse for me. I avg. about 2.0 puts per hole. (some of that is due to terrible GIR%)

​I look forward to seeing the luck winners of this event.

With the snow retreating, I'm excited to find a course that I can play this weekend.

With the snow retreating, I'm excited to find a course that I can play this weekend.

Courses are open. I'll be working half day and playing Friday at Forest Greens

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Courses are open. I'll be working half day and playing Friday at Forest Greens

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"I'll be comin' with ya"

Maybe, if things elsewhere cooperate

It's raining here again. Surprise!

At least I'll be getting the mental prep in... lots of visualization.

May or may not be a hat for this, for sure there will be an MVP, for sure that person gets a trip of a lifetime. For sure this event will be fun and while only one team can win. It will still be a good time for the other team. I want the chance to represent DMV, be an ambassador for THP and help bring it to the rest of the forum and I would love to be the MVP. 5 days till all is revealed and I'm super pumped.

Back