THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Let's see it guys... Impress your King and you may be handsomely rewarded!

I'm excited to see who joins the DMV team but I'm not worried. I know the Carolina team is has been practicing for a while now and we will be ready.

Sounds a little insecure to me, Mike!

Kevin, you're job is never done. Good luck in selecting the right person! I know you will do your best!!

Always tough to hear when people have to withdraw but like others have said this is a huge opportunity. I totally agree with our Captain here, no PMs if you want in prove here and for the rest of the forum.

Good luck and I cant wait to see who gets to join the King's Official Court!

One would say that dude it working on a duece putting style :)
Well, with the way I putted with my NC GM2 Exchange yesterday, I think a squatty-style putter approach might have been an improvement. Fortunately I have a couple of months to make a couple dozen putter purchases to find my gamer.

Oh and ...

c8a44ad1d816e14061ba96b0167d5408.jpg

I like it! The smack talk is started to get cranked up a little in here, should be really going strong by July!

I like it! The smack talk is started to get cranked up a little in here, should be really going strong by July!

Part of the fun!!!!

Am I the only one itching for a Royal Rumble for that last team DMV spot? :bulgy-eyes:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing who joins DMV... You guys and your squatty putt putt potties though...

I'm just hoping the cicada's aren't in full force during the tournament.

Let's see it guys... Impress your King and you may be handsomely rewarded!

Do I still get secrete service guards, like former presidents?

20* warmer now than on the weekend. Range, here I come.

...at least for the hour of daylight left after work.

So I see TBanks, CAA_Beat, Kutros, Lynchburg are interested. Figured there would be more.

So I see TBanks, CAA_Beat, Kutros, Lynchburg are interested. Figured there would be more.

I think Lynchburg and his tire scared them.

I so wish I could throw my name in the pot. Damn shame

I'm willing to bet cnosil would be all-in also, but given his work situation he likely hasn't seen any of this.

It's up to you Cap'n but you may consider extending your deadline a bit.

Who's up for the challenge?

Back