THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

About 2 1/2+ feet. That doesn't include drifts. A real mess....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah it is. Even drifted and blocked my second floor window in our master bedroom. Unreal. I shoveled everytime it hit 6-8 inches to lessen the burden when it finally stopped. Still, I eyed the neighbors jealously who had snowblowers while I only had my favorite 12 year old shovel... Good exercise though...

If the weather pattern holds true I will get to play Sunday

If the weather pattern holds true, I might get to see my car Sunday...

Hope it clears sooner than later, both for your car and I am suppose to be going to Baltimore Saturday for a concert

I may be stuck inside for quite some time. Just heard that Loudoun County has run out of diesel fuel. How does that happen???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I may be stuck inside for quite some time. Just heard that Loudoun County has run out of diesel fuel. How does that happen???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Put that blower to work! You probably won't need it again for three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was nice and sunny today. High of 51 tomorrow, and 63 on Tuesday. Probably going to take Tuesday off, hit a couple of courses to wrap up #31Courses31Days and work on my iron game as well. Have one round planned at my CC and another at a CC about 20 minutes away that I've never played before (Hartsville).

We got about 18 inches here and spent all day shoveling. Great workout, but I am sore. I will definitely be hitting the muscle relaxers tonight.

I have been working on my short putts inside this weekend, so at least I'm getting a little work done. I don't think the golf courses will be clear for five or six days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

>> Nothing stings more than pushing a hole with a natural birdie to a popping birdie. And when it happens a coupe times in a round it really starts to mess with your mind. It has me in the past. <<

Golf buddies trip to Myrtle. Playing against a team with a 36 (I was around a 4 at the time) my partner is a 16 and the other team partner is a a 10) It's team best ball match play ... 1st hole pretty straight wide-open par 4 343yds long from the tees we were assigned. I hit a perfect drive ... 270 or so down the middle. 1/2 wedge to about 3 ft and make an easy birdie. The 36 HC'r skulls his down the middle to around 180-200yds. Mis-hits next shot and it rolls onto the fringe ... 2 putts from 60 ft for a NET EAGLE. Now that stings.

We got CREAMED that day ... we played from about 5,800 yds and the 36hc shot 91! (BTW he never had a hole of double-bogey) I would have been fine if we had played from the tips 7,100 or so and given him 36.

I try and not go on trips anymore where there is a better mix of golfers :banghead:

Bob (Diveguy)

Been using a #GoCarolinas hashtag when discussing #THPRegionalRivalry on Twitter. Do we want an official hashtag for Team Carolina (#TeamCarolina)?

Been using a #GoCarolinas hashtag when discussing #THPRegionalRivalry on Twitter. Do we want an official hashtag for Team Carolina (#TeamCarolina)?

Sure sounds like a good idea. Let me be the first to suggest #TeamSecondPlace

And JohnSinV with the #MicDrop

Already taken, hasn't your coach informed you that TeamDMV already trademarked it? You guys are just going with #TeamDMV because it works better with 140 character posts.

If the weather pattern holds true, I might get to see my car Sunday...

They still have not plowed my development... we have 30" and I had to walk through it, across a main road with no shoulder, just to get a ride with a coworker. All this to get to my store and shovel a cage full of snow. Back is already killing me, and I got more left to do.
I hate winter...

Guys let's keep the weather and blizzard reports out of here.

Now that's funny!!

Still snowed in here in Mayberry. Working on short game and pondering some new irons????? Time and a credit card is a dangerous combo

For those interested in getting on either team are you altering your behavior on THP at all? For example checking out different threads or getting involved in conversations you would have previously not entered in to?

Just wanted to get an idea about what people are planning to do to take this to the rest of the forum and not just a couple threads.

About the only change for me, is I've made an attempt to post in the practice thread a bit more. But that's not just because of THPRR, it's also because I have a plan and more time to dedicate to practice this year. But the added thought of sharing possible Prep for the event is a a factor as well.

For those interested in getting on either team are you altering your behavior on THP at all? For example checking out different threads or getting involved in conversations you would have previously not entered in to?

Just wanted to get an idea about what people are planning to do to take this to the rest of the forum and not just a couple threads.

I have not altered the way I THP. I was pretty active across the forum before the announcement and plan to stay as active. The only thing would be to tweak some posts to make sure they are more substance than fluff

Good stuff guys. I was asking but I am guilty of staying in a few threads and not getting a chance to experience all that is going on here. Some of it is time constraints and sometimes it is just feeling comfortable with certain threads. I am trying to make more of an effort to do some more reading through out the forum.

Not really changing too much Jessie. I am always active in many of the different sub forums, but I try not to post unless I have something useful to add. I have made a point though to be more active in the practice thread - I think that will help me stay focused and hold me accountable for the amount of work I put in and the results I get. I started that for the improvements I wanted to make in my game this year, and it got another shove with RR!

Really haven't changed much since I became truly active about a year ago. Obviously, I'm focused on this thread but try to contribute where ever I can on any subject.

Back