Is that me or OCarroll???

Lol Boston that's pretty damn good.

To quote a great American (ddec)

"Let's get it done"

Words to live by for NY/ NJ

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Got the avatar up and rocking!

Let's do this!

...and yet not a single payment has been received in my design company's PayPal...I'm looking at you too Brian.

I'm joking, of course.

Last edited:
Snuck out for a quick 9 this afternoon, shot a +6 42, 4/7 fairways, 3/9 GIR, 17 putts. First time this year on my home track and it went ok, driver was playing a fade today which was odd for me, but I had some nice shots out there and certainly plenty to work on.

7d0f8cf050eb3e8d2c67da61471331f7.jpg

Got 9 holes in on the sim with Jimmy nubers, we both played well, got some practice with the driver after the round. Working on accuracy with the big stick.
"Let's get it done"

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Almost 300 yards!

Basketball season is over, it's all golf from here. Doing work for Team NY/NJ!
269c855d3e344d00a7c081113a6174ce.jpg

Snuck out for a quick 9 this afternoon, shot a +6 42, 4/7 fairways, 3/9 GIR, 17 putts. First time this year on my home track and it went ok, driver was playing a fade today which was odd for me, but I had some nice shots out there and certainly plenty to work on.

Nice dude!!! Good start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost 300 yards!

Martin, I like your math!!!! Just remember buddy, we were the lowest international team at Ole stonewall, in part to those "almost 300 yard drives"...lol

And do I see a "sissy fade" in there…?

Pete...Pete...no sissy fade on that screen, true there are a few to the right but one was an out and out "block", hips were way to far out front, that can happen when you lose 173 pounds, the other ones hit to the right were pushed, just a little open club face, no sissy fade for this guy,

"gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and I never slice" ( or I never hit a sissy fade)

104 days and counting...

Pete...Pete...no sissy fade on that screen, true there are a few to the right but one was an out and out "block", hips were way to far out front, that can happen when you lose 173 pounds, the other ones hit to the right were pushed, just a little open club face, no sissy fade for this guy,

"gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and I never slice" ( or I never hit a sissy fade)

I prefer to call it a power fade. You'll see in a few months hahaha

So what's everyone doing for Regional Rivalry prep this week?

I have some new (to me) irons I'm going to clean up and get out on the range for at least 1-2 sessions this week. I'm also going to be continuing to work on what I was given at my lesson last week, which is turning into my right thigh on the backswing, starting my downswing with my left hip, and keeping my arms relaxed to allow the natural release. All of those things I can do inside or in the garage, and then I'll take 'em to the range later this week.

What do you have on tap?

Hoping to get a round in after work Thursday. Per Panda my lower body is stalling on downswing. Need to work on getting to the left side.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2-3 range sessions this week followed by some short game work. Hopefully will get out and play once during the week. Everything around me should be opened by the weekend so business is about to pickup

Back