#THPCallout afwcardinal I'm calling you out!!

Hasnt seen much here in a while. Played 2 rounds this weekend. I am so pumped about my game. My ball striking has gone through the roof.

Sundays round. I dont think the scores says it all. Greens were sprayed and very fast and hard to judge.

Here are the keys stats from my round. 10/14 Fwys. Look out for this. 8/18 GIR!!! That right there says alot for me.

Im coming for you Eddie.

Give me Eddie the Eagle anyday! No offense HOTH! :D

Getting settled into my new world down here in South Florida HOTH . Give it some time and we will do this. Looking forward to seeing how your game has improved. Sounds like this could be a good match up.

Getting settled into my new world down here in South Florida HOTH . Give it some time and we will do this. Looking forward to seeing how your game has improved. Sounds like this could be a good match up.

Yeah Im sure its quite the change, in a good way. Yeah I really look forward to it Eddie. i think we could have one heck of a match.

Been thinking about this the last couple of days. I was finally able to get to the range the past two days. WOW, I need to get back into shape for golfing. The swing was actually amazingly good, but no distance and I'm really tight tonight after the range time. The body is just not used to taking swings. I guess I have a few months to get back into some golfing shape.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I need to find a new driver for our match, but things are coming together nicely otherwise. This is going to be a good match. Looking forward to this.

Back