#THPCallout - Ddec "The Dean" vs OITW "Hi Tops N Joggers " - Take 2

#THPCallout - Ddec "The Dean" vs OITW "Hi Tops N Joggers " - Take 2

• Total voters
6ed6bd69ad637ec1029d53aae3ae775f.jpg

Dean is made i closed home then followed uo with an 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello flounder

It was a great day at The Ranch with Jaymo, ddec and OITW. Alex putted as good as I have ever seen him putt. Nice win buddy

6&5 good lord @ddec.

Congrats alex
No chance with how I putted vs how Alex did. And the kick is the nards is that I shot the lowest score of the group.

No chance with how I putted vs how Alex did. And the kick is the nards is that I shot the lowest score of the group.
Should have retired from callouts like me #undefeated

That's the Mayweather way out.

Plus me and you at River Highlands will happen soon

Yes please! You tell me the day. There is only one Tuesday coming up that I think is bad.

IN

I broke 50 the other night, so I'm worthy of a callout.

This match was a ton of fun to watch in person. Great job by both guys, Alex's putter was on absolute fire. It was like NBA Jam after hitting 3 consecutive shots, he just couldn't miss from anywhere. Dean caught fire as well at the end. Draining a 30 foot putt with his wedge lol. Thanks for having me today guys, was a pleasure!

6&5 good lord @ddec.

Congrats alex

Thanks for the bulletin board material Cap ?

It was a great day at The Ranch with Jaymo, ddec and OITW. Alex putted as good as I have ever seen him putt. Nice win buddy

always great to tee
It up with you amigo, looking forward to more rounds together

Well I did check out on 14/15/18

IN

I broke 50 the other night, so I'm worthy of a callout.

I'll be your Huckleberry

This match was a ton of fun to watch in person. Great job by both guys, Alex's putter was on absolute fire. It was like NBA Jam after hitting 3 consecutive shots, he just couldn't miss from anywhere. Dean caught fire as well at the end. Draining a 30 foot putt with his wedge lol. Thanks for having me today guys, was a pleasure!

16 was my "From Downtown" shot - glad you were able to make it, now get some sleep haha

Congrats Alex great follow and awesome looking course!!

Crazy weekend for me so I'm just catching up! Looks like OITW pulled out an awesome win! Fun follow guys. Wish I could've tracked it live.

Back