• GRCtampa

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
GRCtampa got me the interview at actsoft and ultimately we now work together, Time to figure out which THPer reigns supreme in this company. New school vs old school,
Details:
Where: The Eagles Lake Course
When: Saturday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] Time to be announced, probably early in the morning
Tees: Whites (6188 Yards)
Tale of the tape: Dwchockey13 a relatively new member, quickly making a name for himself, coming out of Club clash with a new appreciation for Drivers, will that save him? We’ll find out, currently a 21.7 HCP trending down and quickly. GRCtampa is an older member, with the gray hairs to prove it. HCP of 25but we were evenly matched Saturday so he has agreed to play it straight up. He will be coming off the Cure event so he will have to rely on that knowledge and roll the rock to save himself.
The Stakes: I like the idea of Wake’s hat bet. So I will be stealing that idea, Loser has to buy the winner a hat from the pro shop and sign it.
What’s in the bag:
DWChockey13
Driver: Taylormade R15 with fujikara 757 xstiff at 10.5*
Fairway woods: Taylormade SLDR 3w and 5w standard stiff shaft
Irons: Callaway XR 4i KBS tour v-90 stiff, Apex 5,6,7 KBS tour v-110 S, Apex pro 8,9,PW KBS tour v-110 S
Wedges: Bridgestone J15 with aerotech steelfiber shafts
Putter: Taylor made white smoke
Ball: Callaway SR2

GRCtampa:
Driver: Taylormade R15 with speeder evolution 67 at 9.5*
Fairway wood: Taylormade R15 at 15* and Callaway Razr Fit xtreme at 18* with Bimatrx prototype
Hybo: titlest 913H at 21* with diamana 82 and Taylormade R15 at 24* with speeder evolution 67
Irons: Titleist AP2 712 5-AW with recoil prototype 125 f5
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56*
Putter: Cure CX1
Ball: B330-S

Challenge accepted. The kid needs a mentor at work as well as on the course. Good thing I'll be able to do both.

Challenge accepted. The kid needs a mentor at work as well as on the course. Good thing I'll be able to do both.

Didn't they hire me as your replacement?

that should be a fun one. I can't cheer for a team white member, and I like Hockey, even if your choice of team is questionnable. dwchockey13 ftw

that should be a fun one. I can't cheer for a team white member, and I like Hockey, even if your choice of team is questionnable. dwchockey13 ftw

His choice of team is rather poor, but he realized the error of his ways, and is now backing a fantastic group of winners.

I take Mike in this one!

youth is wasted on the young. let's go grc!

youth is wasted on the young. let's go grc!

I might have the advantage, I'm going to have to teach him how to post and play at the same time. And what a smart phone looks like

I can't believe I'm going to say this. But I'll take the Red Wings fan.

Damn, lots of old man jabs being thrown up in here! GRC - teach this young whipper snapper how it's done :D

I can't believe I'm going to say this. But I'll take the Red Wings fan.

You can rationalize it in your head by knowing he has jumped on the Bolts bandwagon. It makes it seem less gross

Played with dwc a couple rounds and grc will becoming off a win at Cure so I'm riding the hit hand and taking grctampa...plus he has family from WNY so he gets hometown points

I think I've teed it up with both of you this year. GRCTampa and I only got in about 8 holes because of storms, and dwchockey13 and I had a very fun round at Club Clash.
This should be a close match for most of the round, but I think dwchockey13 takes it. His game looked to be coming along nicely. If he can control that left to right tee shot.
I look forward to following along guys.

I think I've teed it up with both of you this year. GRCTampa and I only got in about 8 holes because of storms, and dwchockey13 and I had a very fun round at Club Clash.
This should be a close match for most of the round, but I think dwchockey13 takes it. His game looked to be coming along nicely. If he can control that left to right tee shot.

We gotta tee it up again club clash was a blast. I agree, if I can control the driver I should take it. If I can't it will be a long round for me. It was working pretty well for me Saturday

Played with dwc a couple rounds and grc will becoming off a win at Cure so I'm riding the hit hand and taking grctampa...plus he has family from WNY so he gets hometown points

Plus I have the Hispanic heritage.

Big if based on what I saw on Saturday.

Big if based on what I saw on Saturday.
Young gun thinks he can take on the world. Show him young doesn't mean anything in this has game.
We gotta tee it up again club clash was a blast. I agree, if I can control the driver I should take it. If I can't it will be a long round for me. It was working pretty well for me Saturday
Driver, keep it in play and you should have a good day.

Forgot about that so extra bonus points for that one...you should have dwchocky treat you to some platanos or arroz con pollo

And here I thought we were friends after club clash

I just saw the date for this. Thought about coming up, but I'm be in Texas. So, I will definitely be following.

It's the week of the callout and grc will be coming off his cure win. Should be a good tine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can figure out periscope I will be live streaming some holes. If not I'll still throw up a ton of photos and videos.... Including my new hat signed by grc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back