01_Yardagebook_000.jpg

01_YardageBook_123.jpg

01_YardageBook_456.jpg

01_YardageBook_789.jpg

01_YardageBook_101112.jpg

01_YardageBook_131415.jpg

01_YardageBook_161718.jpg

02_MatchupB_Scorecard.jpg

Yo, you changed the effing game with this #THPCallOut! A+ for presentation but I've gotta go with Alex in this one :wink:

Guess I gotta go with Mr. Jeggings in this one too.

Gotta go with my buddy Alex on this one.

Want an incredible call out OP! Bravo for that! But I my allegiance has to stay with Alex. I think he has been part of 46 of these and I have picked him each time. Lost track of whether that is smart or dumb..haha

Jesus, I want to get called out by you just so I can frame the presentation. I went against Alex once, not doing it this time. Alex FTW. Glad I'll be witness to this one.

Last edited:
What an epic CallOut post! Alex is my boy, but I kind of want to go the other way on this one and give JBJGolf some credit for the effort in putting all that together.

I'm gonna have to go with OITW on this one

Man JBJ with the formatting and presentation win!

As far as the golf match, I like OITW as he has played well in a ton of matches this year and he's not facing greggdrews in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing that scares me is I believe JBJ is much more familiar with the course, that being said, ALEX FTW.

Love the presentation. It's fantastic.
Alex is my boy but I got to go with JBJ with the home field advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best part of my game---driving (the cart)...priceless

Great OP post Joel, looks amazing, quite the build up for this one. I don't that that other guy so I got you 5&4.

Haha straight up no pops with some home field advantage, going to be easy peasy for you.

(JK - I'm in going to be a blast!)

What an epic CallOut post! Alex is my boy, but I kind of want to go the other way on this one and give JBJGolf some credit for the effort in putting all that together.
Same here. Totally.

What an epic call out post.

Going to need some time to pick a side....

Great OP post Joel, looks amazing, quite the build up for this one. I don't that that other guy so I got you 5&4.

Haha straight up no pops with some home field advantage, going to be easy peasy for you.

(JK - I'm in going to be a blast!)

Unfortunately for home field advantage I haven't played the player course yet... I might have to go see what's going on... Being the underdog, I'm gonna have to go all Rocky Balboa on Apollo Creed here.

Same here. Totally.

What an epic call out post.

Going to need some time to pick a side....

Really? :bad::crying::love-over::sad::sick::surrender::weep:

Unfortunately for home field advantage I haven't played the player course yet... I might have to go see what's going on... Being the underdog, I'm gonna have to go all Rocky Balboa on Apollo Creed here.

Glad to hear this, player course is the least popular of the two at Lyman, mostly due to all the hills and blind shots. This should be a good one, hopefully I'm in the foursome or behind you guys so I can watch!

Really? :bad::crying::love-over::sad::sick::surrender::weep:
Hahahaha, that post was epic!

Of course I'm inevitably going with you Alex, but he deserved some thought for that one!

The presentation on this callout is phenomenal! That said, I have to go with my man, Alex for the win in this one. Have fun and enjoy some of Lyman Orchards' apple pie for me!

In light of recent events, I have to back JBJ here.

Haha trying them to buy something from Phil so I need to be in his good graces :alien:

#nobutthurthere
Haha this is awesome. I'll butter him up for you.

#THPCALLOUT OITW vs JBJGolf at the NE Unofficial THP Gathering

Well I'll go tiger woods more so than rocky... Like 2000 us open tiger woods.
200w.gif

Back