#THPCallout - StanTheCaddy vs JBJGolf - NE vs NY warmup (for Stan)

JBJGolf

Reaction score
Matchup.jpg

Tee Time has been set - 1:36pm
StanTheCaddy
JBJGolf
BrianMK24

One Open Spot

123.jpg

456.jpg

789.jpg

101112.jpg

131415.jpg

161718.jpg

Last edited:
Love the format here. Really nice job.

Love the format here. Really nice job.

Why, Thank You sir.

Stan will be dealing with some heavy work over the next two weeks, but much like Rocky in Rocky II, he will be working HARD in the dark.

I will post the updated tee time and any other information that comes up as we get closer to the event.

Looking good and I look forward to following along.

That format is badass! Nicely presented!

Looking forward to this! Been wanting to get out to Richter Park for a while now. Can't think of a better time than for a #THPCallot!

Great looking graphics! JBJ wins with the good looking shorts!

I've only played Richter once, but it's kinda special for me. Count me in if you need to fill that tee time.

Great looking graphics! JBJ wins with the good looking shorts!

I've only played Richter once, but it's kinda special for me. Count me in if you need to fill that tee time.

Would be great to fill out the other 2 spots with THPers!

Would be great to fill out the other 2 spots with THPers!

I put up a 102 in September 2012 and I've wanted to get there again with my cousin, but my step-family has moved out of CT. As long as it's not an 8am tee time, I'm there (I'd still be there, but I'll complain about getting up early on a Saturday :banana: )

I put up a 102 in September 2012 and I've wanted to get there again with my cousin, but my step-family has moved out of CT. As long as it's not an 8am tee time, I'm there (I'd still be there, but I'll complain about getting up early on a Saturday :banana: )

You're talking to someone who still sleeps till noon on Saturday and Sunday. It won't be 8am, haha.

Looks great. This is going to be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to go with my teammate stanthecaddy here!!

Love the Tale of the Tape! Gotta go with my Regional Rivalry teammate StanTheCaddy FTW!

I like being the underdog. Maybe I should go with calling him Apollo creed instead?

I'll be chasing chickens out back!

Really it'll be a tough one to pull off he's got game BUT it will be a great time!

Stan the caddy is #OutingApproved, but JBJ made a great graphic. Stan the caddy didn't have Larry Bird on his starting 5 all time and instead chose Lebron James. Clearly he is misguided and I shall choose JBJ because of that.

Wow. Really nicely done!! But gotta take my teammate!! Go get it buddy!

BOOM! Lock it down!

Ok the expectations just went through the roof and I will win one for the cap.

Outing approval will come one day!

I'm working the handicap down and will adjust the pops if it gets any lower in the trend but won't be adding any if it goes up.

Great format Joel. Going JBJ for the win since he's repping NE

I'm going JBJ in this one.

How the hell can anyone say Larry Bird isn't in the Top 5?

Great format Joel and I'm going with the New England guy on this one.

If there are folks looking for the other two spots let us know. I'm thinking well be looking at a 1p or so tee time

If there are folks looking for the other two spots let us know. I'm thinking well be looking at a 1p or so tee time

I'm in.

I gotta go with my buddy Tim here. Handcrafted brothers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
got to go with Stan, fist bump to RR teammate! Great "tale of the tape", I do believe you built your first computer at age 10...lol

Back