THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done John! You are truly one of a kind.

Galen Marek offered up a Scotty Cameron grip for free, and I was the lucky recipient. All it cost me was a lifelong friendship, which is a pretty solid deal all around. Thank you Garek, and when I'm out on the left coast next, we'll do lunch!

Plan to pay it forward soon too!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Kudos to Rallo for his pet friendly giveaway. I was the lucky person who had his name pulled out of a hat. My prize - this high end shaft - came today in the mail:

d93e1848c2d533b48d65f00d185dd7b6.jpg

cb763a5948d84147e9837c228a94cb70.jpg

This was extremely generous of Rallo to do, and exemplifies the best of THP. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool shaft. Well done Rallo ����

Huge bonus points for Rallo - he also sent me a Hideaway ball market that I didn't see at first
08669d343f1a7dd62fdb64bbf99acc9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick thanks to Ray (teedupthoughts) for sending me his Bio Cell+ head. Gentleman and a scholar!

Quick thanks to Ray (teedupthoughts) for sending me his Bio Cell+ head. Gentleman and a scholar!
Ray is awesome, he brougth me some local beers to try. Thanks Ray

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

This is a thanks to Kang (KC720). He has been nothing but the best of human beings around. His generosity is alarming and I consider him a great friend! He recently hooked me up with a great set of Matrix program shafts in exchange for some Modus 120 and then it turn did all the work of removing my shafts and cleaning out my heads! If you haven't met him or played with him in a THP event you are missing out. Thanks Kang for your generosity and being a friend!

This is a thanks to Kang (KC720). He has been nothing but the best of human beings around. His generosity is alarming and I consider him a great friend! He recently hooked me up with a great set of Matrix program shafts in exchange for some Modus 120 and then it turn did all the work of removing my shafts and cleaning out my heads! If you haven't met him or played with him in a THP event you are missing out. Thanks Kang for your generosity and being a friend!
Welcome buddy!

WTG Kang! Very honored to call him a friend and very fun to talk equipment with.

Plin is one good dude! I sent him a message about a Speeder shaft he had that I was just looking at to test out. I asked how much he would want for it and he said just cover shipping and it's yours, Thanks Paul!!

Plin is one good dude! I sent him a message about a Speeder shaft he had that I was just looking at to test out. I asked how much he would want for it and he said just cover shipping and it's yours, Thanks Paul!!

Good guy helping out another good guy! Typical THP

Yeah, Paul is a good guy for sure

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

OITW and I were talking the other day about the puma high tops and maybe the need to wear socks that were longer than no show.

On the range today before our round he handed me a pair of Chi Chi Rodriquez Stance socks knowing I like Chi Chi.

f1ac99489c978f16358223872ce50c57.jpg

I've been pondering a Yeti Tumbler lately and T2Grn18 had one for me today at Bulle Rock, thank you Kevin, much appreciated sir. Glad I finally got to share a round with you. He is a true credit to THP and an even better person.

aa88aee9e3a313d616eb2de8e48411b1.jpg

(Apologies for the bad lighting)

Alex & Kevin are solid dudes!

I've been pondering a Yeti Tumbler lately and T2Grn18 had one for me today at Bulle Rock, thank you Kevin, much appreciated sir. Glad I finally got to share a round with you. He is a true credit to THP and an even better person.

aa88aee9e3a313d616eb2de8e48411b1.jpg

(Apologies for the bad lighting)

It's all good brother! I figured if you could put up with the rain and is through 18 at the Rock it's the least I could do hahaha. Enjoy a cold beverage in it! When ever that season decides to hit the east coast.

I need to give a shout to Tanker ... he knows I play and love the yellow Callaway Super Softs ... he gave a box of them at the extra rounds for the gaulant on Thursday! Thanks Paul!

Recieved a text from MBurnham asking for my address and wouldn't tell me what for, well a couple of days later this arrived:

c58b3a9ed4cd4524a715489f28fec3f4.jpg

If you didn't know I am a huge huge huge jerky fan, i can't wait to try this one. Thanks Mike, you're the man, glad to call you a friend.

Beef Jerky Outlet is a little slice of heaven. Have one in Florence, love that place!

Just a shout out to TLeishman34 (previously known as TBaker34) Such a solid dude. What he did was not necessary, but it speaks to the kind of person he is and the character he brings in his everyday life. I look forward to being able to repay him one day.

Last edited:
This thread is full of awesome lately. Well done gents!

Gotta give a shout out to some Denver dudes, KC720 and ORUTravis. I was out in Denver on vacation with my family and Kang was gracious enough to host me on his home course (where I promptly seeded the course with a dozen balls), and since I didn't have room to pack my sticks, Kang and Travis loaded up a bag of clubs so I could join them (along with J4U and MileHighGolfer) for a very fun (and only somewhat frustrating) round on a great course. Thanks to Kang and Travis, along with Doug and Randy, for a very fun round that will hopefully stay as my personal record of most balls lost in a single round.

Since I couldn't make it to The Gauntlet this year due to unfortunate circumstances, Mr. Hicksta was cool enough to keep me posted about the event all weekend via text. He was also cool enough to send me a camo hat, a bucket hat, golf ball, poker chip, and ball marker fro We-Ko-Pa. Pretty cool considering he was concentrating on WINNING. Good dude, that Mr. Hicksta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back