THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought a game golf live for CAA_Beat (Rob) which he gave me and awesome deal on. When I open the package I find a hand written note and a sleeve of pro v1 and and awesome Billy Casper flix set. I can not thank Rob enough, I feel very honored to call him my friend.
b33c6334ffb6573274425f510247770f.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow, WTG Rob! Not surprised though, Rob is an awesome guy.

Rob is the man! WTG!

Rob is the man!

Nah Shane, I''m the lucky one to call you friend. You really made me feel welcome and part of the group at my first THP event at PGA. I'll never forget that.

Glad it made it there today buddy, maybe you can load it up tonight and give it a try for your round tomorrow.

I am playing Buffalo ridge tomorrow, already put the tags on my clubs and loaded the app on my phone, cant wait to use it tomorrow :)

Nah Shane, I''m the lucky one to call you friend. You really made me feel welcome and part of the group at my first THP event at PGA. I'll never forget that.

Glad it made it there today buddy, maybe you can load it up tonight and give it a try for your round tomorrow.

Rob is a great guy. Honored to call him a friend. WTG Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob is definitely one of the good ones. Wish we lived closer and had more free time so we could play more often. He always makes the rounds more enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rob is one of the best.

Love all the awesome in this thread.

Well done Rob!

THanks to Emart2173 who loaned me his Bag Boy push cart today at the last minute when an invite came up to an exclusive club that was walking only. Turns out they wouldn't even let push/pull carts out so I had to lug the bag. But it was still a very kind gesture with no notice.

THanks to Emart2173 who loaned me his Bag Boy push cart today at the last minute when an invite came up to an exclusive club that was walking only. Turns out they wouldn't even let push/pull carts out so I had to lug the bag. But it was still a very kind gesture with no notice.
I got invited to play a really nice course (Bermuda Run) many years ago. The member said he walked all the time. I show up with a pull cart and huge bag. About the 3rd jole, the Ranger comes by, picks up my cart (against the club rules) and says it will be at the pro shop when I leave. Huge bag with everything in the world in it beat me to death the rest of the round.

I got invited to play a really nice course (Bermuda Run) many years ago. The member said he walked all the time. I show up with a pull cart and huge bag. About the 3rd jole, the Ranger comes by, picks up my cart (against the club rules) and says it will be at the pro shop when I leave. Huge bag with everything in the world in it beat me to death the rest of the round.
That sounds miserable, dude.

Funny how they allow Rangers out with carts though wasn't it. Ha

At least They just told us at the staging area we couldn't use them. So I emptied the bag a bit of some unnecessary items and a couple clubs.

Funny how they allow Rangers out with carts though wasn't it. Ha

At least They just told us at the staging area we couldn't use them. So I emptied the bag a bit of some unnecessary items and a couple clubs.
I had a staff bag with umbrella, rain gear, probably 1dz balls, etc. Lol. But a beautiful course. And I lived to play again

Just_Hacking is the man

Just_Hacking is the man

About a month before the Master began I was chatting on Facebook to Just_Hacking and things got around to him and his wife going to the Masters on the Wednesday.

"Is there anything I can get for you whilst there" John asked. To be honest I was somewhat overwhelmed that this guy, who I have never met in person as he lives half way round the world in GA, should make such a generous offer. Obviously I was paying for anything I would like him to get.

I made a couple of choices, dated ball markers, yardage chart etc. Deal done. John refused to have any money up front and said he would let me know the total once he was home from the event.

Well, true to his word, he contacted me on the Thursday to say what he had got and the cost + postage to the UK. Paid my dues then had to wait for the USPS and Royal Snail Mail to do their stuff.

A nice plain brown box arrived. Upon opening I was taken aback with John's generousity. Not only did I have the items that I had requested, but he had also put various extra goodies in there for me. The programme book that each patron gets, sticker, beer mug etc etc. This was way above and beyond what he should have done for me.

This guy deserves a huge pat on the back from me. Even my wife, who is not into golf, was amazed at the items in the box.

John, you are a real star. Thank you. :clapp::clapp:

John is a great THP'er and great guy!!

Very cool! Well done, John!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

that is so cool! well done Just_Hacking

this is good stuff...way to go just hacking!

That is great to hear! Just_hacking is a great guy. Love coming in this thread and reading all the awesome in here.

Way to go John!!!

This is great to hear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back