Tiger Taking Full Swings

Your trend is continuing as well, Obviously a Huge fan. Great in depth response to my reply You Eldrick puppet you.

You got it exactly right. Eldrick puppet. You could do us all a favor and find another place to call home. The last thing we need is another troll. I can appreciate those who aren’t fans of anyone. To each their own. But to take it to the level in which you seemed to enjoy is really not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your trend is continuing as well, Obviously a Huge fan. Great in depth response to my reply You Eldrick puppet you.

No reason for name calling. Keep it civil, please.

Still hope he takes it slow till next year...Not that golf needs him back anymore but man having him compete on a sunday would be great for tv again. Oh wait hes gotta get to sunday first

I agree. He would have been better served not picking up a bunch of sponsors. That pressure will push him back sooner rather than later and likely back to another injury. IMO, he needs to do minimal swing work and just play 3-4 casual rounds per week for the next 6-12 months. That will reduce the amount of wear that pounding range balls will have.

Back