The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

I'd watch Jim Nantz and Dan Hicks play, while Romo and Feherty are on the call.
I'll always take Feherty on the call, love listening to that guy. I think Romo would probably be good at it, will be interesting to see if he ever branches out from football.

Tom Brady is absolutely an 8. He totally resembled an 8, to me. He hit some fantastic shots, by the way. I did miss the firs though and I heard he hit some real stinkers. Still though, I thought he looked good on that back

Just watching this now. Normally I’d love watching Brady stink but I’m starting to feel bad for him

Just watching this now. Normally I’d love watching Brady stink but I’m starting to feel bad for him
That was hard to watch in the beginning... Keepp watching though...[SPOILER="He pulls a Tom Brady Comeback"][/SPOILER]

That was hard to watch in the beginning... Keepp watching though...[SPOILER="He pulls a Tom Brady Comeback"][/SPOILER]
Totally is so far but he is being a much better sport about it than I would be haha

And then he holes it from the fairway LOL

This is actually pretty fun to watch. Love the players being mic’d up. Phil and Peyton are great

And then he holes it from the fairway LOL
Holes it from the fairway then split his pants when getting the ball out of the hole..you can't make it up..

Back